PNG vs Vidor

NDN07

Guest takes_11_to_win

Where is this game going to be played? Becuase it will be one heck of a game, both midfields are dominating so it will be a well played game in my opinion.

I am impressed with your post about the injury and respect you for your apology.  I talked to coach Sandell and he said it was just one of those things that happen there was nothing dirty about the play.  A lot of people do not think that soccer is a contact sport but it is.  Good luck Tuesday I'll be watching!

I was talking to some players from teams that Vidor has played and they said that the biggest threat for Vidor is #15. They said that #2 has VERY good speed but tends to be offsides and that there sweeper #14 is pretty good as well. Anyone know anything about these players??

Im the one that injured that player and i want everyone on the LCM Jv team to know that the injury was not intentional and that I am truly sorry for the loss he was a great player! If anyone has an update on the status of the player it would be appreciated!

yeah hes doin good. that guy was from hungary, so we kinda pick on him a little bit about coming to america and breaking his leg. hes got a huge cast, but hes alright. just joining the injured list with all the others.

PNGjvStriker09 thank you once again for your concern about our player.  Coach Sandell was right in telling you that things like that are going to happen.  Right after the game was called you came to me and tried to apologize and I told you the same thing that Coach Sandell told you.  There is not a single player over here in Bear country that thinks anything else than what both coaches have told you.  Keep playing hard...

Guest takes_11_to_win

I think that the Indian JV will take this one but it will be by no more than one point. Then both Varsity's will keep it close, if Vidor can capitolize on the opritunities(few will be given)and their defense can contain the Indian offense and watch the backside cross then they will take it 2-1 otherwise, it will be Indians 3-2 either in overtime or on a breakaway in the second half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder