Kountze @ Woodville

aTmfan06

Kountze still suffering from the injury bug. Might have lost another weapon last night.. But gotta play on! Arnold looked healthy last night which is good. Kountze drove to the red zone a couple times against Warren and didn't finish. They will have to better at that and avoid a bad second half in this one. Pulling for Kountze as always but this one will be tough to take.. Maybe ☺️

Ok...time for the ole' Bone take on this game...If Kountze can throw the ball on Woodville plus have a bit of success with Jace Warren running the ball and then be disruptive to that Slot T offense defensively and cause turn overs...turn overs by poor ball handling and transfer to be exact....than Kountze wins because Woodville does not seem to handle a passing game very well and on top of that Woodville is a run heavy offense with little confidence in the passing game...if it's different take me to school. Kountze fails to disrupt the offensive timing than Woodville will methodically march down the field and score with CLOCK CONTROL...that will force Kountze have play the match game and not make mistakes and that has been an issue especially in the second half of games. So pulling for the Lions with a lot of moving parts to get right but nevertheless pulling for them to win 31 to  28 

Woodville by 30+? This is Kirbyville or east chambers lol good luck Eagles . But I'll say Woodville by..... 16

Wait, you picking Woodville?

Weren't you questioning people on picking them to make playoffs over Kountze? Stating how Kountze dominated them last year and did not see any difference in the two teams this year. You even asked me if I had seen Woodville play and questioned me on my pick of Woodville.

Just exactly what has changed now?

Wait, you picking Woodville?

Weren't you questioning people on picking them to make playoffs over Kountze? Stating how Kountze dominated them last year and did not see any difference in the two teams this year. You even asked me if I had seen Woodville play and questioned me on my pick of Woodville.

Just exactly what has changed now?

idk maybe Kountze has starters hurt and aren't playing?? Maybe you should also pay attention to other post earlier in the season where I said Kountze has no depth and would have to avoid injuries to be successful. So stop trolling me on previous post and get your facts straight... It gets old mike 

Kountze has the injury bug bad and Woodville doesn't. I think depth at the skilled positions and the play of Woodville's offensive line will come into play Friday night. 

well they did loose the freshman RB but I think the Warren boy can step and I think he will step up...he has found a bit of rythem, Another injury was a Reciever / Ainsworth but if Kountze has depth it's at that position. The only other was a lineman ( which is where Kountze is not deep ) but Arnold is healthy and is that will be a big plus. Look Kountze has to do the right things to win but so does Woodville. Obviously Kountze has had more games where things did not go well than Woodville has had, but I also think Kountze has had a bigger mountain to climb. When Woodville stumbled it was against teams that the mistakes could be over come. Kountze has not had that with exception to Hardin and talk about shelled by injury! Wow...Kountze looked like lucky the dog coming into that game...three legs, one ear, one eye, and a broken tail! LMBO. Before anybody's head spins off...yes injuries are part of the game but it does not take a rocket scientist to realize that injuries are game changers. Woodville has made some very good strides and I was one of the first to get on the Woodville band wagon after watching them play early on...I even told Utfan that they were better and Kountze may have a much tougher game this year...No one needs to take this game lightly because this is do or die for Woodville and Kountze...I think both sides will come to play...can Kountze do it for 4 quarters??? Can Woodville play a clean game and handle Arnold??? We will see guys!

Edited by IT'S IN THE BONE

idk maybe Kountze has starters hurt and aren't playing?? Maybe you should also pay attention to other post earlier in the season where I said Kountze has no depth and would have to avoid injuries to be successful. So stop trolling me on previous post and get your facts straight... It gets old mike 

What was not factual about my previous post?

Wasn't depth the issue last year and coming into this season yet you laughed at anyone picking Woodville to make playoffs over Kountze.

Me troll? Never.

It's getting a little feisty in here lol I think this will be a good game. I believe Woodville will play better this week at home, in a do-or-die atmosphere. If both teams play a great game, Woodville should win this game. The problem lies in the fact that neither team had played a completely great game all season, with the exception of Woodville's win over New Waverly and Kountze over Warren. But come on now....

It's getting a little feisty in here lol I think this will be a good game. I believe Woodville will play better this week at home, in a do-or-die atmosphere. If both teams play a great game, Woodville should win this game. The problem lies in the fact that neither team had played a completely great game all season, with the exception of Woodville's win over New Waverly and Kountze over Warren. But come on now....

look I already have UTFan on a Mamma Jacks bet u ready to buy me some Elijah's...come on  man daddy needs some food!