Diboll vs Coldspring-Oakhurst week 8

Diboll coming of a comeback win against Madisonville last week and Coldspring up ending Shepherd. This matchup should be an intense battle for control of the District. As u know coach Morrison came from Coldspring so it will be somewhat a rivalry game in the making. Who u got and what's your thoughts?

Edited by Football 15

I have a feeling that Coldspring will somehow survive every district game this year.

Yeah despite the slow start, tough schedule, new coach, or whatever else you want to call it, Coldspring is still king of the mountain in 8-4A. I believe they proved that by taking down who many believed to be the district favorite Friday night. 

Diboll is certainly good enough to beat the Trojans, but they will have to play better than last week to get it done.

Diboll will have to bring there A game tomorrow to knock off the defending district champs. The offense will have to step up and execute alot better than last weeks sloppy performance. With that said i have seen a great week of practice and a determined Diboll group that is ready to go to battle!! Should be a slugfest and im looking forward to watching this match up.