409 Elite football 10U, 12U, 14U!!!

DeuceSixSuited

The select football season is here! Last year our 14U team was very successful and everything went very smooth!  

I will be hosting a tryout soon for all kids ages 10-14 (age as of August 1st, 2015). So far I have kids from;

Vidor, Port Neches, Beaumont, Groves, Lumberton, Silsbee, Kountze, Woodville, East Chambers, HJ, Jasper, LCM, Newton, WOS, Port Arthur, Bridge City, Kirbyville, Nederland, and Orangefield. 

This is a awesome opportunity for kids to be apart of a special team full of athletes. THERE IS NO WEIGHT LIMIT AND ANYONE CAN PLAY ANY POSITION ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE!!  The kids love this!! We will practice once a week on Sunday afternoons in the Beaumont area. The cost is very affordable. All we ask is for the parents to cover the cost of the jersey! Also, if we do not have enough funds from fundraising, then we will split the tournament fees equally per player. Which means if the tournament costs $400 and we have 40 kids...Each will pay $10.  We will travel to the Houston, Lafayette, San Marcus area throughout the 2 month season. 3-5 tournaments. I will work around other sports as well. I really want every player to have a chance to play in this organization. I have over 15 coaches already signed up to help within the organization. Still looking for more coaches and players so please get with me if you have a son that is above average, or if you know of any kids that deserve to be on this team to represent our area! 

Please text me if you have any questions are if you are interested!

Brady Byars 

409-782-4247

• 4 weeks later...