Can We Get Some Action On Here???

Sports_Mom_3

Well then i guess its time to ruffle a few feathers.  

This season is Definitely ready for  an Upset Saturday.  

No real upset with PNG W vs LUM R other than the score.  PNG W win big 35-6

OF vs BC R OF is too much for  BC no upset here  31-0 OF

PNG P vs NED B here s one.

(PNG P 7 NED B 6)missed FG off left upright Bummer

BMT B vs NED W. 

(NED W 42 BMT B 21) easy money book it.

LUM W vs KTZ

(LUM W 31  KTZ 0)  Too much for an upset.

BC W vs VID B

(VID B 28 BC W 6) VID B Snags first win

VID W vs PTA 

(VID W wins 1-0) forfiet for PTA breaking the SPIRIT of the rule

LCM vs WOS B toss up 

(LCM 21 WOS B 20)  145 lb QB proves to be too much for WOS B on an extra point try

JAS vs BMT W

(JAS 8 BMT W 6) revenge for stealing their QB.

PNG G vs BMT G

(PNG G 28 BMT G 7) BMT G too predictable.

BMT B vs NED W. 

LUM W vs KTZ

BC W vs VID B

VID W vs PTA 

LCM vs WOS B toss up 

(LCM 21 WOS B 20)  145 lb QB proves to be too much for WOS B on an extra point try

JAS vs BMT W

PNG G vs BMT G

BMT B vs NED W. 

This is laughable, Ned W may not even score on Bmt B.

Dawg - I'm guessing this is junior, as you have brought up the qb a couple of times. Lest you forget, everyone has to weigh in on the same scale. I can assure you that the qb weighed in just like every other kid. At that time he was within the required weight. If he has grown since then, there is not an additional weigh in. I can say that his dad is the coach and does not have him on anything to make him bigger (he's 10 after all). Not sure his current weight, but he weighed in like everyone else. 

Your comments suggest your jealousy of him. Bet you would love a qb that size on your team.

Dawg - I'm guessing this is junior, as you have brought up the qb a couple of times. Lest you forget, everyone has to weigh in on the same scale. I can assure you that the qb weighed in just like every other kid. At that time he was within the required weight. If he has grown since then, there is not an additional weigh in. I can say that his dad is the coach and does not have him on anything to make him bigger (he's 10 after all). Not sure his current weight, but he weighed in like everyone else. 

Your comments suggest your jealousy of him. Bet you would love a qb that size on your team.

negative.  Not jealous at all. "If he grew since then" is laughable.  He was pretty large early in season.  And he didnt weigh in "just like everyone else on the same scale".  He weighed seperate from his team on a different day.  I know weird huh.  Have a photo of him standing next to a confirmed  135  lb kid. Guess who was the much larger kid.  Thicker and good 4 - 5 inches taller.  It s ok.  Ya ll  are only one of about 3 teams in Jr. Playing kids out of position.  And Im sure all teams would like a tall 145 lb QB running the ball.  Thats a great point you made buddy.  

Edited by dawgnpurple

The smack talk is down big time.. I am usually the one starting it but this is my first year with no smack talk! I was hired in Kountze coaching middle school sports lol But I have been keeping up with the scores! I am putting together one heck of a select team of all the talent in the STJFL and Lonestar league! It is looking GREAT!!!

BMT B vs NED W. 

LUM W vs KTZ

BC W vs VID B

VID W vs PTA 

LCM vs WOS B toss up 

JAS vs BMT W

PNG G vs BMT G

PNG W vs LUM R ----I'd like to see PNG W get this one

OF vs BC R --- OF

PNG P vs NED B ---- NED B seems to be the team to beat but it'll be a good one

BMT B vs NED W --- Gotta Go BMT B--- They've really stepped it up this season..O-Line still needs work tho

LUM W vs KTZ----Ehhhh, Don't pay attn to KTZ so prob LUM W....Why aren't they Div 1? Lum Red should def be Div 2 

BC W vs VID B ---BC

VID W vs PTA ---PTA had some BIG boys and they love pulling face mask....Watch out for that!

LCM vs WOS B --- LCM....Heard their QB quit the diuretics after certification and sidelines for the HS team. LOL 

JAS vs BMT W --- Don't Care

PNG G vs BMT G --- Toss Up but I'd say BMT G. They've got a few solid players and look 10x better than last year.

BMT B vs NED W. 

LUM W vs KTZ

BC W vs VID B

VID W vs PTA 

LCM vs WOS B toss up 

JAS vs BMT W

PNG G vs BMT G

PNG W vs LUM R===  PNG W win big

OF vs BC R==  OF heard they are pretty good, like to seem them play big school ball

PNG P vs NED B=== NED B will win based on talent, they have had some tough games these last 3 weeks... may cost them in playoffs

BMT B vs NED W.== BMT B in a slug fest, WHITE still runs Granger offense with half the talent...

LUM W vs KTZ--- LUM W with 3rd stringers not sure why this game is even scheduled-- Come on Kersh play some real talent...

BC W vs VID B==  VIDOR B  young team that will be pretty good next year

VID W vs PTA == PTA BIG , even though from what I hear they only have 3 plays and they are all drawn up in the dirt.

LCM vs WOS B--- WOS B , LCM QB shoots up to 165lb LOL.... I would guess same parent that sweats his kid down

from last year. 

JAS vs BMT W---   JASPER -

PNG vs -BMT G--- toss up BMT G line blocks they can pass the ball, if they do not then Gold D will run out of gas..

Your schedule is weak, get rid of Kountze, LUM R, PNG-G, BC and play NED B, BMT B, PTA,BMT G,  NED W... You small school guys schedules

are weak and you know it. Let us know when you play some real teams ...

Your schedule is weak, get rid of Kountze, LUM R, PNG-G, BC and play NED B, BMT B, PTA,BMT G,  NED W... You small school guys schedules

are weak and you know it. Let us know when you play some real teams ...

Agreed. I would like to see us play up with big schools. We have beaten Nederland in the past, and I would bet we could hang. Would we beat Ned B this year? Probably not. From what I hear, they are really good. I would think that we would have a respectable record if playing large school ball.

Agreed. I would like to see us play up with big schools. We have beaten Nederland in the past, and I would bet we could hang. Would we beat Ned B this year? Probably not. From what I hear, they are really good. I would think that we would have a respectable record if playing large school ball.

of course they would and do compete well with the Big schools in stjfl.  OF and LCM both would potentially win the big school superbowl.  WOS B beat NED B the other day.  Big school is at a huge disadvantage in stjfl.  The teams in big school division have split up talent.  Nederland has 2 teams and PNG has 3 teams.  LCM and OF essentially have all star teams in STJFL.  Now if nederland BMT and png only had 1 team each, Well that just wouldnt even be fair.

Then again, WOS B beat Nederland B last weekend. Looks like small school can hang with large school after all. Bet that was embarrassing. That's like Lamar beating a SEC team, according to how good Ned B is supposed to be. 

I am talking about LCM, play somebody... your schedule is weak... just keep sweating  your kids and maybe you guys can win the Super bowl

Edited by mistro