Can We Get Some Action On Here???

Sports_Mom_3

JR Big School Playoffs should be very good bracket in my opinion. You got LUM W, BMT B, BMT G, BMT W, NED B, NED W  the dark horse

for me is BMT Gold. The weakest out the bunch is LUM W just based on what I have seen and looking at their schedule. But once playoffs start everybody is 0-0 and in youth football anything can and will happen. 

Bmt b looks good and kicked their butt for sure , but I hear Ned W ran the same 5-6 plays all game , took starters out when the game was out of reach, I'm thinking they didn't want show Bmt B too much cause looks that will be a 1st round playoff match up, Bmt B and both Ned teams will be in the same playoff bracket , it's anybody's SB to win this year!!

Edited by NedHomer

Bmt b looks good and kicked their butt for sure , but I hear Ned W ran the same 5-6 plays all game , took starters out when the game was out of reach, I'm thinking they didn't want show Bmt B too much cause looks that will be a 1st round playoff match up, Bmt B and both Ned teams will be in the same playoff bracket , it's anybody's SB to win this year!!

I have watched NED W a number of times and that is basically all the have is 5-6 plays, the film I saw showed #10, #12, #17 in the

entire game. It also looked like they took some pretty good hits... No secret they are running Grangers offense and I heard he was at game

so I am sure they will change something up... But like u I hears BMT B changed defense up as well... Next few weeks will be fun.

I have watched NED W a number of times and that is basically all the have is 5-6 plays, the film I saw showed #10, #12, #17 in the

entire game. It also looked like they took some pretty good hits... No secret they are running Grangers offense and I heard he was at game

so I am sure they will change something up... But like u I hears BMT B changed defense up as well... Next few weeks will be fun.

Grangers offense?  HaHa.  You really think he "invented" it?