Woodville 28 Hardin 16/Final

WOSgrad

It was 1st and 35 for Woodville...  Chaim gang moved the chains back to make it a first and 10,,,and the officials after a midfield conference.  Let it stand.   Sadh

OK. I'll just jump out on a limb. You're an idiot. Sorry, couldn't help it. Not giving the whole story and making up stuff. Not there, but Ref's don't do stuff like that. Sorry, Hardin is the worst program in history. It won't change in the near future.

Normally the chains don't move unless directed by the line judge !!

It was an Illegal Block in the Back. It was behind the line of scrimmage, but they walked the foul off from the spot of the foul, which is not what you're supposed to so. So they attempted to correct it, moved the chains back, then realized they screwed up and couldn't change it back because the play was already run. 

I take my crow medium rare please.

No excuses. Had plenty of chances. Down a score and completed 39 yard pass down to the 10 yard line.

Called back due to clipping penalty. Hardin has to win these types of battles or we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Woodville stayed true to their game plan and it worked all night long. Good luck the rest of the season.

I take my crow medium rare please.

No excuses. Had plenty of chances. Down a score and completed 39 yard pass down to the 10 yard line.

Called back due to clipping penalty. Hardin has to win these types of battles or we continue to shoot ourselves in the foot.

Woodville stayed true to their game plan and it worked all night long. Good luck the rest of the season.

Good man. Lol good luck to Hardin the rest of the way!