AP State Rankings, Week 5

AggiesAreWe

I really figured George Ranch would pass Crosby in this week's AP poll after beating their 4th 6A team by double digits. With Crosby probably about to get two blowout wins before the bye week I don't think GR can catch them now unless they lose.

With Cedar Park having to play murders row in 25-5A it's very possible 'ole Code Red slides into the top spot in the state before the regular season ends.

Since this site has been up I wonder it there's ever been a team ranked #1 in the 5A AP poll in the coverage area?

I really figured George Ranch would pass Crosby in this week's AP poll after beating their 4th 6A team by double digits. With Crosby probably about to get two blowout wins before the bye week I don't think GR can catch them now unless they lose.

With Cedar Park having to play murders row in 25-5A it's very possible 'ole Code Red slides into the top spot in the state before the regular season ends.

Since this site has been up I wonder it there's ever been a team ranked #1 in the 5A AP poll in the coverage area?

I am pretty certain that the last 10 years (how long the site has been up) we have not had an SETXsports coverage team be #1 in the 5A (used to be 4A) AP poll.

Cedar park could very well get  thru "murders row", then they will ride that #1 all the way to the SC game.

if they get passed the Regional Final to even get to State, its a very high chance they play a 25-5A opponent in that matchup. I got my money on Crosby defeating whoever that is in round 5.