Woodville @ Hardin

Woodville 42

Hardin 20

And if this game starts to get out of hand in Woodville's direction, you better believe they will not let up. They will be coming into Hardin, Texas looking to make a statement after last week's disappointing performance. With that said, I think Hardin keeps it close in the first three quarters at home, then Woodville pulls away. But if we play like we're capable of playing, it shouldn't end close. And that's a big IF. 

Edited by eagleswoodville#1

Hardin won't give it up easy at home, but Woodville will be to much for the Hornets. I like the heart and determination in Hardin but beating a much improved Woodville is a little to much to soon IMO. I know there are a few that will say how improved can they be after Friday night...I say this....last years Woodville did not have the ability to make adjustments and recover to pull that type of game out of the fire. 

Not sure about this one.  On one hand...I was really surprised that Hardin beat New Waverly.  Not sure why, as NW is no powerhouse.  And I was very unimpressed by the Wville/Dville score.  I figured that would've been very one sided in WV's favor. 

My gut says WV wins...but Hardin has had a week off.  Stranger things have happened...especially this season.  I could see it going either way but will probably pick Woodville in my pickems.

Hardin made some adjustments to the o-line before the NW game that imo helped a lot but kids had to play both ways and im not sure if they can last 4 quarters.  Woodville is much improved I hear, and beat us with ease last year.  Hardin has a new spark in there eyes with the new AD and I think this should be a close game.  No prediction in this one.