Beaumont Ozen 54 Sanford (NC) Southern Lee 21/Final

WOSgrad

surprised to see you here, but its after a win so………. Were you here after the WB game?

I was here still shaking my head about that one. Panthers were not focused at all and seemed to hyped to make any adjustments in their favor. Totally looked like they'd been playing sandlot football all week! Lol

lol... Probably too busy training those imaginary superstar athletes. Lmbo...

Ok since you asked for it Joey here it goes. Most people criticize others efforts because they usually have nothing better to do. There is clearly something missing in your life and hopefully this site fills the void. As for me, the kids that I have been able to assist through the years bring joy to my heart to see them continue something they love and started at an early age when most of them only witness people quitting things they start or simply abandoning them. Majority of them say thanks coach for providing a place for us to learn a sport and mature as young adults. I could go on and on about the people I've trained for free that are doing great things still today but I will speak of the one's I've personally helped raise in my own home and developed so you can take notes and compare if you wan't. Those imaginary superstars are former track-star/football star Ivory "Chopper" Williams who was a Junior Olympic 100m & 4x 100m Champion as well as a State 100m, 200m & 4x 100m Champion for Central H.S 2004, also a Junior College 100m Champion. He was also ranked in Rivals.com 2004 #5 ranked All-Purpose Back and ran professionally for Team Nike. You can google him if you want.  As for the 3 athletes for Ozen H.S., my Soph. is the starting Jv QB and made Varsity Baseball as a freshman, my Jr. is a starting CB for Varsity and has been a starter on Varsity Baseball as a switch hitting SS since his Freshman year and is rumored by many in the Travel Ball circuit to be on track to possibly be drafted in the 2017 class if he continues to develop. My Sr. DE/RB, well if you don't know that he is one of the most athletic, tough and physically gifted athletes in 22-5a you must have been asleep somewhere. Baring injury like last year which kept him from the last 6 games and playoffs he will probably be in line for All-District honors and possibly Super Gold. My 6 year old is precocious and was adopted by us and has been with us since he was 6 months old. His training with his brothers has him switch hitting in baseball and playing with the 9 & 10 yr olds next year. He is very good at football, basketball and track as well.  I won't feel bad for doing My job developing them and putting them in line for success. Critics are just that, Critics, but somehow along the way they become Haters! Congratulations, you've graduated Yeoj!

P.S. The next time you try to bash step-dads or little league coaches you should look around and realize someone has to care or you probably wouldn't have this wonderful sport you love to watch and talk about on Friday Nights! Geesh!

Edited by JRidge

Ok since you asked for it Joey here it goes. Most people criticize others efforts because they usually have nothing better to do. There is clearly something missing in your life and hopefully this site fills the void. As for me, the kids that I have been able to assist through the years bring joy to my heart to see them continue something they love and started at an early age when most of them only witness people quitting things they start or simply abandoning them. Majority of them say thanks coach for providing a place for us to learn a sport and mature as young adults. I could go on and on about the people I've trained for free that are doing great things still today but I will speak of the one's I've personally helped raise in my own home and developed so you can take notes and compare if you wan't. Those imaginary superstars are former track-star/football star Ivory "Chopper" Williams who was a Junior Olympic 100m & 4x 100m Champion as well as a State 100m, 200m & 4x 100m Champion for Central H.S 2004, also a Junior College 100m Champion. He was also ranked in Rivals.com 2004 #5 ranked All-Purpose Back and ran professionally for Team Nike. You can google him if you want.  As for the 3 athletes for Ozen H.S., my Soph. is the starting Jv QB and made Varsity Baseball as a freshman, my Jr. is a starting CB for Varsity and has been a starter on Varsity Baseball as a switch hitting SS since his Freshman year and is rumored by many in the Travel Ball circuit to be on track to possibly be drafted in the 2017 class if he continues to develop. My Sr. DE/RB, well if you don't know that he is one of the most athletic, tough and physically gifted athletes in 22-5a you must have been asleep somewhere. Baring injury like last year which kept him from the last 6 games and playoffs he will probably be in line for All-District honors and possibly Super Gold. My 6 year old is precocious and was adopted by us and has been with us since he was 6 months old. His training with his brothers has him switch hitting in baseball and playing with the 9 & 10 yr olds next year. He is very good at football, basketball and track as well.  I won't feel bad for doing My job developing them and putting them in line for success. Critics are just that, Critics, but somehow along the way they become Haters! Congratulations, you've graduated Yeoj!

P.S. The next time you try to bash step-dads or little league coaches you should look around and realize someone has to care or you probably wouldn't have this wonderful sport you love to watch and talk about on Friday Nights! Geesh!

Ok lets just be real. I never bashed step dads. I bashed you! Your love and care is that of a man who would brag about his stepson's athletic achievements after having put that said stepkid out on the streets and allowed that particular stepkid to sleep in the park. Oh and if your training skills are so good then why did Ivory "chopper" Williams have Jeff Nelson training him in Beaumont. You're not about the kids, you're about your damn self. Always swooping in to try and give yourself credit for those kids achievements. Everybody knows it, especially the kids. I was at a BBQ for the Ozen players after the WB lost. That sentiment was definitely mutual for all players there. I bet you couldn't get one athlete to come on here and claim your selfish arse as their trainer. Yeah I took pop shots, but since you want to take it there. Here you go. Now what say you Mr. Stepdad?

Ok lets just be real. I never bashed step dads. I bashed you! Your love and care is that of a man who would brag about his stepson's athletic achievements after having put that said stepkid out on the streets and allowed that particular stepkid to sleep in the park. Oh and if your training skills are so good then why did Ivory "chopper" Williams have Jeff Nelson training him in Beaumont. You're not about the kids, you're about your damn self. Always swooping in to try and give yourself credit for those kids achievements. Everybody knows it, especially the kids. I was at a BBQ for the Ozen players after the WB lost. That sentiment was definitely mutual for all players there. I bet you couldn't get one athlete to come on here and claim your selfish arse as their trainer. Yeah I took pop shots, but since you want to take it there. Here you go. Now what say you Mr. Stepdad?

I was always told that a pair of lips would say anything and since you have two ic their always shut except for when you have a computer! One man in my house and if you feel you need to tell me about how to raise a child I suggest you'd right a book on it and hopefully get a return. I would call you dumb but that would be harsh so i'll stick to ignorant at best. Nobody has to brag about the truth and since you're trying to shoot pot shots I suggest you try archery, you may aim better. My life is an open book and I am not ashamed of anything, I'm old school and believe in most of those teachings so if you can't abide by my rules there's the door. I have other kids who are accomplished students and are doing well and 1 who's not but since this is an athletic site I speak about their athletic accomplishments. I don't have to speak about how good I was in the different sports because that's old news and its their time to shine not mine. As for Chopper you wouldn't have a clue about that situation so to explain it would be like taking an eraser to a chalk board, you'd never see it anyway! Obviously you have some personal issues with me and that can always be settled and trust that. I speak about things I'm proud of, you speak against things people are proud of so tell me where's the negative side. I never hear you speak about your kids/step-kids so is there some jealousy hear I suspect? I don't have to lie and I don't have to list on average the 95 kids per year that participated in our youth programs year in and year out. Obviously you've never heard about Midnight Basketball either here in Southeast Tx. that helped keep kids off the streets. I have never seen you volunteering to coach or do anything besides offer blatant disrespect towards another mans efforts. I dare not say anything about your experiences on this site so i'll continue to let you stand beneath me. Remember this is Southeast Tx. Bro.

P.S. How about you come hit them a few baseballs are conduct them through some drills that you use to do in your playing days?  Lol

I was always told that a pair of lips would say anything and since you have two ic their always shut except for when you have a computer! One man in my house and if you feel you need to tell me about how to raise a child I suggest you'd right a book on it and hopefully get a return. I would call you dumb but that would be harsh so i'll stick to ignorant at best. Nobody has to brag about the truth and since you're trying to shoot pot shots I suggest you try archery, you may aim better. My life is an open book and I am not ashamed of anything, I'm old school and believe in most of those teachings so if you can't abide by my rules there's the door. I have other kids who are accomplished students and are doing well and 1 who's not but since this is an athletic site I speak about their athletic accomplishments. I don't have to speak about how good I was in the different sports because that's old news and its their time to shine not mine. As for Chopper you wouldn't have a clue about that situation so to explain it would be like taking an eraser to a chalk board, you'd never see it anyway! Obviously you have some personal issues with me and that can always be settled and trust that. I speak about things I'm proud of, you speak against things people are proud of so tell me where's the negative side. I never hear you speak about your kids/step-kids so is there some jealousy hear I suspect? I don't have to lie and I don't have to list on average the 95 kids per year that participated in our youth programs year in and year out. Obviously you've never heard about Midnight Basketball either here in Southeast Tx. that helped keep kids off the streets. I have never seen you volunteering to coach or do anything besides offer blatant disrespect towards another mans efforts. I dare not say anything about your experiences on this site so i'll continue to let you stand beneath me. Remember this is Southeast Tx. Bro.

P.S. How about you come hit them a few baseballs are conduct them through some drills that you use to do in your playing days?  Lol

You don't see what I have contributed to helping young men cause I don't need to be applauded for it. That's not the reason I've donated my money and time to help kids. But to each his own. Lol...

JRidge I would never argue on a sports forum with a guy that have never played a sport in his life. Just some food for thought Lol

Lil Linebacker, if I were you, I wouldn't argue with me either. Lol... Just like in football, you're too small to measure up.  Lmbo...