Port Neches-Groves vs Tyler Chapel Hill in Lufkin Texas

prepballfan

Well I've been bored for a week with nothing to do but sulk.. But I've licked my wounds and decided to talk a little smack this week.. I hope our staff went and scouted Nederland... Obviously this week was a great opportunity to do so.. I'm hoping we can use this weeks game to get better in some areas we are lacking in... I would love to go into district play with a bolt of confidence...... I do think we are a better team than what we showed against WOS... But it is what it is... we are a .500 team right now... so.... Let's change it.....

Well I've been bored for a week with nothing to do but sulk.. But I've licked my wounds and decided to talk a little smack this week.. I hope our staff went and scouted Nederland... Obviously this week was a great opportunity to do so.. I'm hoping we can use this weeks game to get better in some areas we are lacking in... I would love to go into district play with a bolt of confidence...... I do think we are a better team than what we showed against WOS... But it is what it is... we are a .500 team right now... so.... Let's change it.....

after last week i am just saying......

This is the hidden content, please

For what it's worth....Chapel Hill probably should've beat a highly regarded Paris team last week. 3 turnovers which were a 21 point swing (2 tds for Paris, and a fumble inside the 10 kept Td off board right before half). 

They are still banged up, but they are playing better. Rushed for almost 250 last week and threw for 150 missing qb and 2 best wrs. 

For what it's worth....Chapel Hill probably should've beat a highly regarded Paris team last week. 3 turnovers which were a 21 point swing (2 tds for Paris, and a fumble inside the 10 kept Td off board right before half). 

They are still banged up, but they are playing better. Rushed for almost 250 last week and threw for 150 missing qb and 2 best wrs. 

Thanks for sharing tigerheart its much appreciated