Port Neches-Groves vs Tyler Chapel Hill in Lufkin Texas

prepballfan

I would hope that nobody is taking this game as a joke. I would use it to 1... Get my team in better shape.... 2... Help my coaching staff make adjustments on the fly...... 3.... Work on run blocking and pass blocking.... 4.... Work with my DC on getting my players in the right position on defense....  5... Work with my trainers to respond to hurt or cramping players in a timely fashion..... 6... Find the right core of receivers that will help the offense regardless of size or speed... 

I would hope that nobody is taking this game as a joke. I would use it to 1... Get my team in better shape.... 2... Help my coaching staff make adjustments on the fly...... 3.... Work on run blocking and pass blocking.... 4.... Work with my DC on getting my players in the right position on defense....  5... Work with my trainers to respond to hurt or cramping players in a timely fashion..... 6... Find the right core of receivers that will help the offense regardless of size or speed... 

trust me you should be able to work on all those things next week. 

Back to back losses. And everybody on high Indian alert on Friday after the game

Porter would probably give CH a game at this point, Png aint losing to those guys. I just hope no one gets hurt like last year with Giblin going down for the season. 

You noticed that to?