Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Cougar14.2

rain may be a factor. BH offense will have to hold on to the ball....not have 4 turnovers in the 1st half like in previous years. My opinion,  which means nothing,  is there really is no support from bh fans. Yall complain about your offense, don't cheer at games, and don't travel well. Question, do you really think your team could be successful in any other style of offense? 

May watch it bh......gonna be hard pressed to win 3 games in district this year.

What is this, the Cosby praise and worship thread??? What's got into you BH guys, never known y'all to roll over and play dead?. Where's Smokin' Baby when you need him? What happened to the Barbie's Hill that had won about 10 state championships? Y'all need to hire RaiderGirl for a little while....kick Cosby's butt, d*%$ it!!!

Its was entertaining to talk crap when these games were competitive :)  . I support my Blue, but cannot pretend that we will keep this one close. If we hold Crosby below 50 I would be surprised. For this BH offense to function the Defense has to be lights out and although we have some quality players this defense cannot contain and athletic spread offense.  oh and just for old times sake Dayton and Price still SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its was entertaining to talk crap when these games were competitive :)  . I support my Blue, but cannot pretend that we will keep this one close. If we hold Crosby below 50 I would be surprised. For this BH offense to function the Defense has to be lights out and although we have some quality players this defense cannot contain and athletic spread offense.  oh and just for old times sake Dayton and Price still SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss all the 'We Shall, We Will, We Are Barbers Hill' hoo blah...  

I miss all the 'We Shall, We Will, We Are Barbers Hill' hoo blah...  

Barbie's Hill couldn't wipe the salt from their own arse with charmin without getting butt chafe these days. 

Oh, go crosby

rain may be a factor. BH offense will have to hold on to the ball....not have 4 turnovers in the 1st half like in previous years. My opinion,  which means nothing,  is there really is no support from bh fans. Yall complain about your offense, don't cheer at games, and don't travel well. Question, do you really think your team could be successful in any other style of offense?

May watch it bh......gonna be hard pressed to win 3 games in district this year.

They hate this offense, they hated Price's offense, they just plain hate everything. The knock on Don Price was that he couldn't win in the playoffs. Now they have a high dollar coach that can't get them into the playoffs. OH yea, Price is leading the resurgence of the once dead CE King program. I love poetic justice.

They hate this offense, they hated Price's offense, they just plain hate everything. The knock on Don Price was that he couldn't win in the playoffs. Now they have a high dollar coach that can't get them into the playoffs. OH yea, Price is leading the resurgence of the once dead CE King program. I love poetic justice.

You can jump on the Price train now , but what happened when he couldn't scratch a win out at HF. CEK talent fell in the mans lap .. the talent will dry up and he will be on the hunt for the next talent pool ;)

Edited by BHFAN