Texas A&M 38, #15 Arizona State 17 Final

king

That Mighty Pac 12 overall took it on the chin in wk. 1

Good Bull JK

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please
"The #pac12 had a dreadful start to this season...I was a believer in that hype...that is all it was hype"

Very early but the Ags biggest signing was the Chief IMO

Good to BTHO asu but Spav has to do a better job of play calling I sure miss KK!!

BTW Myles Garrett is the best defensive player in college football

WHOOP BTHO ball state

Edited by Hullabaloo,Caneck!Caneck!

As noted in previous posts Spavital's playing calling at times was horrible.  Only a few concerns for this one game sample.  O line play worried me but I think it'll work itself out. Really like the spark that Murray provided when the offense was sputtering...until Spav had a brain fart and wouldn't let the kid play.  The D...WOW!  Loved seeing the entire unit swarm to the ball!  Garrett, Hall and Mack will be a terror for any opposing line.  After Mack blew through the line on his first play he was double teamed as was Garrett at times and he still did his thing.  Hall really impressed me now that he's healthy.  It's obvious that the Chavis signing was the biggest addition.

My take on the Aggies game - if you should care:

1.  Kirk is the real deal - 2 years then Pro loved the way  the coaches were quoted as saying he was a team player - but do have flash backs of "Thrill" Hill and the Heisman comments after 1 game

2.  Defense appears to be much improved and much more aggressive - if that continues could help A&M turn the corner

3.  Conner struggled at first and still appears to have a long way to go - but (1) the 2nd half was much better and (2) was impressed with his comments after the game on being taken out for Murray - not one gripe

4.  Murray - expect them both to play a lot as that give the offense two distinct types of offenses with basically the same personal - could work in their favor

5.  O-Line looked over whelmed in the first half and that affected Conner it was obvious

6.  Was a good win but too soon to place them into the playoffs - still a long hard season

7.  Spavital should be replaced

My take on the Aggies game - if you should care:

1.  Kirk is the real deal - 2 years then Pro loved the way  the coaches were quoted as saying he was a team player - but do have flash backs of "Thrill" Hill and the Heisman comments after 1 game

2.  Defense appears to be much improved and much more aggressive - if that continues could help A&M turn the corner

3.  Conner struggled at first and still appears to have a long way to go - but (1) the 2nd half was much better and (2) was impressed with his comments after the game on being taken out for Murray - not one gripe

4.  Murray - expect them both to play a lot as that give the offense two distinct types of offenses with basically the same personal - could work in their favor

5.  O-Line looked over whelmed in the first half and that affected Conner it was obvious

6.  Was a good win but too soon to place them into the playoffs - still a long hard season

7.  Spavital should be replaced

You do mean Kyle...not Conner, right?

and Kirk will be there 3 years...that's the minimum.  He and Mack both for 3 years and still one more for Garrett....SCARY!