CROSBY vs ANGLETON

Well, when we slaughtered PNG a few years ago in Barbers Hill y'all's side wasn't much more than halfway full. That's after fans combined that the stadium was too small. 

If I was a PNG fan I would try to make as many games as possible too. With a .500 win percentage the last few years you don't get to attend many sure W's. 

I do remember that chat around that game too....."BH stadium is too small for the traveling PNG fans......since Crosby won't fill up their side we will just have to move over there too".  That must have been an off night for the fans.

This it what fans look like at a State Championship maybe You will see one soon 

png fans.jpg

Man I didn't know they had purple clown hair in the 60's. You photoshopped these 3A fans. Well I do see a few flower children though. Good times much simpler free love times. I noticed the Ford disclaOmer at the bottom did you go by FordNDN back then. No wonder the Edsel failed!!

Crosby does not pack the home stadium, huh . I have been going to just about every home game for the last several years and if you don't get there early you may not get a seat. I remember going to the playoff game against Hutto, in San Marcus, driving down I-10 and almost every car I passed had Crosby fans in it. Crosby filled the bottom level of that stadium and they had to open the next level. Man that was a great game.

Crosby does not pack the home stadium, huh . I have been going to just about every home game for the last several years and if you don't get there early you may not get a seat. I remember going to the playoff game against Hutto, in San Marcus, driving down I-10 and almost every car I passed had Crosby fans in it. Crosby filled the bottom level of that stadium and they had to open the next level. Man that was a great game.

true fans pack the away stadiums as well

how many cars did you pass....better be careful rolling down I 10 them laws be hiding on the overpasses.

true fans pack the away stadiums as well

Ned must not have true fans then. Only times I've really seen the stadium packed was at their home games. I've seen Ned play three playoff games and there were seats to be had every time. Even in 2013 on Crosby's small visitors side Ned didn't pack it. 

You're not going to see the biggest crowds when we play Ned because it's not really viewed as a marquee game. Ned is 1-5 against Crosby and has lost the last 3 games by a combined 43 points. If that was a different story you'd see a different type crowd. 

Ned must not have true fans then. Only times I've really seen the stadium packed was at their home games. I've seen Ned play three playoff games and there were seats to be had every time. Even in 2013 on Crosby's small visitors side Ned didn't pack it. 

You're not going to see the biggest crowds when we play Ned because it's not really viewed as a marquee game. Ned is 1-5 against Crosby and has lost the last 3 games by a combined 43 points. If that was a different story you'd see a different type crowd. 

The game against Georgetown at Berry Center was full on our side, they had people standing up the whole game.  Probably depends on a lot of things including what else is going on and weather, but we travel just fine thank you.

Here's a novel (not a book in this case) idea,  worry about Dayton and not how Crosby travels. I know it's boring in MC but there should be something else To do than worrying about why Crosby doesn't travel to the Bermuda Triangle. You fellas had your chance(s) and blew it. You remind me of that pitcher that gives up a rocket line drive single and tries numerous pickoff moves to first to no avail. Why try so hard after the whoppin? Move on and get the next batter bro!!

The absence of any Angleton poster tells me they might be down this year they usually have a couple of posters on this site. Angleton always has decent run defense I dont think  they can put enough points on offense to keep up with the Coogs (they like to run to much).I think Crosby wins easily.

The game against Georgetown at Berry Center was full on our side, they had people standing up the whole game.  Probably depends on a lot of things including what else is going on and weather, but we travel just fine thank you.

yup, I had to go on gtown side and Ned fans were over there too.