who will be winners this friday

I'm not sayin yall can't defend the spread. We can't move the ball against Orangefield or Png in the slot t your going to have to go to something else.

I'm all for change to doing what may be more effective on offense.  However, a move of this magnitude this week might not be advisable. 

Coach Crouch is a smart man and if he saw something that caused him to move away from an offensive set that he called plays in for about the last 10 seasons, both as OC and HC, it must have been pretty major in his mind.  So major that he not only changed offensive sets and philosophy but also switched which side of the ball that he and his coaches would be concentrating on.  So major that most of the time since LCM's last game, the Bears have been working on the Slot-T offense and working on the spread, at most, sparingly.

To junk all of that and switch back to the offense he was not confident enough in to work on all of this time and possibly signal another upheaval in coaching duties among the assistants the week of the opening game would seem to be a recipe for confusion on offense.  And if I might be so arrogant about my alma mater, one of the last defenses that you want to be confused against is WO-S' defense.

I'm all for change to doing what may be more effective on offense.  However, a move of this magnitude this week might not be advisable. 

Coach Crouch is a smart man and if he saw something that caused him to move away from an offensive set that he called plays in for about the last 10 seasons, both as OC and HC, it must have been pretty major in his mind.  So major that he not only changed offensive sets and philosophy but also switched which side of the ball that he and his coaches would be concentrating on.  So major that most of the time since LCM's last game, the Bears have been working on the Slot-T offense and working on the spread, at most, sparingly.

To junk all of that and switch back to the offense he was not confident enough in to work on all of this time and possibly signal another upheaval in coaching duties among the assistants the week of the opening game would seem to be a recipe for confusion on offense.  And if I might be so arrogant about my alma mater, one of the last defenses that you want to be confused against is WO-S' defense.

Well I understand what you're saying about WOS; they have a great defense, and it would be bad idea to change LCM's offense, but when you see it friday you will ask yourself, "why doesn't LCM change their offense?" I promise it hasn't looked good in the slot t. They haven't  practiced any spread in practice yet this year, but during the last two scrimmages this year Bickham makes them go the spread and tells the wide receivers what routes to run. So if they're so confident they wouldnt be changing to the spread in the middle of the scimmage which moved the ball better. But maybe you're right, Crouch knows best and he is coaching the defensive side of the ball.

You know guys WOS is my team and im a ride and die fan for wos but it really doesn't matter about the plays of and offense and defense what matter is how the each team plays it LCM always give us a game to see not talking about on YouTube some of the LCM players talking trash on us coach crouch know what he's doing and that's throwing each team off there game best to believe coach crouch haves a game plan coming and he's going tried and catch us slipping remember guys its all about strategy and coach crouch and his team is coming to play our guys better get ready if we play the way we played Nederland and bridge city and vidor its going to be a long night for us

You know guys WOS is my team and im a ride and die fan for wos but it really doesn't matter about the plays of and offense and defense what matter is how the each team plays it LCM always give us a game to see not talking about on YouTube some of the LCM players talking trash on us coach crouch know what he's doing and that's throwing each team off there game best to believe coach crouch haves a game plan coming and he's going tried and catch us slipping remember guys its all about strategy and coach crouch and his team is coming to play our guys better get ready if we play the way we played Nederland and bridge city and vidor its going to be a long night for us

Did y'all's defense have a problem stopping the slot t?   I haven't seen the YouTube video that you speak of? Everyone I know respects Wos I watched a lot of yalls playoff games last year including  the one in Dallas.

Dude our defense will always be focus on other teams offense it doest matter what happen last year with UA this is a new year and coach t will have his defense ready to play and go look at LCM 2015 team preview on vype sports and you will see what I'm talking about every team have its weakness our boys may be small but they have heart and you best of believe it they is going to come at other teams offense like a raging bull

Dude our defense will always be focus on other teams offense it doest matter what happen last year with UA this is a new year and coach t will have his defense ready to play and go look at LCM 2015 team preview on vype sports and you will see what I'm talking about every team have its weakness our boys may be small but they have heart and you best of believe it they is going to come at other teams offense like a raging bull

how is saying they wanna win the Orange Bowl talking trash? If thats talking trash to you then you certainly have sensitive ears.