PA Memorial vs Ozen Predictions Thread

Y'all better not mess around and lose to Ozen...  They have a full coaching staff, a full off-season with Suggs, AND your boy Colbert on the Ozen coaching staff.  PLUS they have a 3 year starter qb....

​colbert is the O.C??? ROFLMAO!!!  well, poor qb....so alot of zone read and qb keep it. just like how he ran Jamaal his senior year when PAM HAD NO OFFENSE, this qb will get killed. on a brighter note, because i do like suggs, look whos coaching for who now lol.

​colbert is the O.C??? ROFLMAO!!!  well, poor qb....so alot of zone read and qb keep it. just like how he ran Jamaal his senior year when PAM HAD NO OFFENSE, this qb will get killed. on a brighter note, because i do like suggs, look whos coaching for who now lol.

They want a ball controlled I formation power run game...  But with Boyd's ability to make tacklers miss,  they may benefit with some zone reads....

Plus, I wouldn't put the trust in offensive playcalling I. Colbert's hands....  At least not yet...  Maybe in district play....

here's another: we both have the same amount of playoff appearances in that time. Lol

i wonder if they swapped districts would that be the case. ;) i already know that answer. Maybe if they swapped districts Ozen would finally pick up their 1st win vs Memorial lol

It's not even debatable, we know Ozen hasn't beat Memorial. The question is, who else can Memorial beat?? Without your stud RB & that stellar Defense. C'mon Man!! I hope PA has a good year, but this matchup will be very different from last yr

um, Central to name one other from BISD, and we dont need the help from our school board to steal those wins. :)