Sorry

​long as you not affiliated with SC or that other clown on here you alright with me. 

Well guess I will have to like not being alright....whom I think is the other clown I actually consider a friend and love the whole clown family as my own.  So mark me off your list.  Shucks!

#Raiders15

​Crosby used to have major coaching issues through the 90's and early 2k's. Starting when we hired Haynes, followed up by Flannigan and Riordan the program really has been on the upswing. The former administrations weren't really into athletics and the programs suffered at times because of it.

While 79-39 isn't anything to really boast about, it's still 40 games over .500 and an 8-4 yearly average. I would be interested to see who ranks above that other than Dayton and maybe Ned?

I think as it sits currently though, Crosby is one of the premier 5A jobs in the state. When you consider the current success, level of athletes produced on a yearly basis, rapidly growing enrollment, administrative support and the amount of money Crosby can pay by being a single high school district I believe the program is set up for long term success.

I expect us to eventually lose Riordan to a college job but I don't think it will correlate with a drop-off on the field. I'm confident his successor will be more than capable with the applications Dr. Moore will be able to choose from.

Are you sure it was major coaching issues? Didn't Stewart get let go from Crosby? I am pretty sure he wasn't an issue. Crosby could have been Dayton with Stewart. IJS. 

You are probably  right. Thank you Crosby for that move. Lol. 

I have deep respect for Coach Stew but his coaching style and abilities to motivate young men doesn't hold a candle to Coach Rio and his staff. You just think Crosby's little brother had a dynasty, sit back, relax, and put on your seatbelt cause this is gonna be a ride you've never seen before!!