Marines killed

This is the hidden content, please

​There is a lot of blame to go around if you want to point fingers......

However, Steven Bucci, military expert said

"We have never had our soldiers walking around with weapons all the time, other than in combat zones," he added, noting only Military Police have had that authority.

The directive was issued in 1992, under Bush, but went into effect during Clinton......but to my knowledge, neither President signed it. So, taking into account that in 1992 terrorist were not targeting Military bases, I don't see how you can blame them.

I honest don't blame Obama........YET......He needs to make something happen and get our Military armed. If it happens one more time, I will blame Obama for that one.

here is the directive that was issued in 1992

This is the hidden content, please

​Typical O'reilly maybe? No confirmation. Yellow Journalism at its best.

ISIS is real folks.  Doesn't matter who reported it.  They have also come out and said they have plenty more "soldiers" here and are ready to do the same kind of attack.  We can bury our heads in the sand and blame the left or right and that gets us absolutely no where.  The problem is the media reports every dang thing nowadays and the enemy knows everything we do and they create more conflict to drive those ratings up.  

ISIS is real folks.  Doesn't matter who reported it.  They have also come out and said they have plenty more "soldiers" here and are ready to do the same kind of attack.  We can bury our heads in the sand and blame the left or right and that gets us absolutely no where.  The problem is the media reports every dang thing nowadays and the enemy knows everything we do and they create more conflict to drive those ratings up.

​Dont worry about ISIS.  They are the JV and we can handle them by drawing a line in the sand.

​whew, you're going to upset some folks with that statement. 

​whew, you're going to upset some folks with that statement. 

​He's right......and I've said a version of that statement as well (probably why I don't get many likes from my right wing friends)

BUT......Who was the first to blame Clinton on this topic????

With a little research, you can find it was not him or Bush that caused it.....but instead, we need to make it political.

​He's right......and I've said a version of that statement as well (probably why I don't get many likes from my right wing friends)

BUT......Who was the first to blame Clinton on this topic????

With a little research, you can find it was not him or Bush that caused it.....but instead, we need to make it political.

One thing I think we all agree on, there is a problem.  Now it's time to fix it.  Like you said above, if not fixed then we can point fingers.  

Please, fix the freaking problem. 

Same day marines were getting gunned down on American soil by a nut job muslim  Yobama was wishin his buddies over seas happy ramadamamamama maybe he should have asked them at the same time to cool it with the be headings and killings for awhile!  Just a thought