Congress Votes To Ban Confed Flag

BS Wildcats

What if I don't like this flag? It represents anti white mentality. I am offended. Oh please all you liberal minded sheep. Get rid of this flag before you it hurts someone!

Supposed to be a pic of the Black Panther flag. Would not post.

What can a flag do? Will it erase memory? I'd be willing to bet not! We will still hear the "woe is me " cry! Nothing really changes. Moral victory at best. What spoils go to the victors?

What if I don't like this flag? It represents anti white mentality. I am offended. Oh please all you liberal minded sheep. Get rid of this flag before you it hurts someone!

What can a flag do? Will it erase memory? I'd be willing to bet not! We will still hear the "woe is me " cry! Nothing really changes. Moral victory at best. What spoils go to the victors?

​Nope......Racism just became extinct in South Carolina.......The flag has been the problem all these years and we were just too stupid to see it. 

​The Angry White Man, yes I have read about yall. You are doing a of whining yourself...hmmm?

​The Angry White Man, yes I have read about yall. You are doing a of whining yourself...hmmm?

Who is angry? You answered nothing as usual. Let me change MLK avenue to Steven F. Austin Drive, or Willie Ray Smith middle school back to Bowie Jr. High and let's hear you whine. Still not angry, just confused.

Like I said, we will still be constantly reminded of the slave days, with or without a flag.....so what big difference did this really make. You can't and won't answer that because it has no value.

Who is angry? You answered nothing as usual. Let me change MLK avenue to Steven F. Austin Drive, or Willie Ray Smith middle school back to Bowie Jr. High and let's hear you whine. Still not angry, just confused.

Like I said, we will still be constantly reminded of the slave days, with or without a flag.....so what big difference did this really make. You can't and won't answer that because it has no value.

​We are your symbolism that you can't deal with. Unlike the flag, you can't get rid of some things that make you angry. Too stubborn to accept progress. 1950's mentality still out there.

​We are your symbolism that you can't deal with. Unlike the flag, you can't get rid of some things that make you angry. Too stubborn to accept progress. 1950's mentality still out there.

.....and we thought you were for equality..(never did think that) like I said, no value.

You have won nothing. Please show me the difference in this country without the rebel flag......nothing!

​Nope......Racism just became extinct in South Carolina.......The flag has been the problem all these years and we were just too stupid to see it. 

Hippy, all this time I thought you were just another pretty face, but now, with this post, you've entered the rarified air of borderline genius.  You saw it while the rest of us missed this gem.  My hat (blue of course) is off to you.