ANOTHER PALACE IN DALLAS

Are we being left behind? McKinney ISD to build another $60 million stadium in the DFW. Throw in the 12,000+ seat domed stadium Frisco ISD/Dallas Cowboys are building and you see why the current state of THSF is the way it is. 

This is the hidden content, please

​We have been left behind some time ago for multiple reasons. Money, jobs, better facilities, and many more or just a few. We can compete but not win on a year end year out bases. Good players are seeking the better schools to help them get college coverage. The parents are know this as well and move as well for their kids.

The new Stadium at Porter is pretty awesome...like to see more like it, but that does not look like it will happen anytime soon.

​Katy's new stadium will be nicer than the New Caney's. It'll be on par with the Berry Center which is the nicest high school stadium in the Houston area.

Guest ECBucFan

Its a real tall order to beat the New Caney/Porter Texan stadium. Its better than the Berry Center. It has also easily replaced Woodforest as the destination stadium for playoffs games.

Its a real tall order to beat the New Caney/Porter Texan stadium. Its better than the Berry Center. It has also easily replaced Woodforest as the destination stadium for playoffs games.

​I agree...the place was legit...they just did not rent the place they put on a production and personalized the players experience.

​I prefer the Berry Center. All that's really nicer at Texan Drive is the scoreboard and the interactive banners between the levels. I believe Texan Drive cost 22 million and the Berry Center cost about 60 million. Katy's new stadium is scheduled to cost about 70 million I believe.

​I prefer the Berry Center. All that's really nicer at Texan Drive is the scoreboard and the interactive banners between the levels. I believe Texan Drive cost 22 million and the Berry Center cost about 60 million. Katy's new stadium is scheduled to cost about 70 million I believe.

Brother just graduated from Langham  Creek and while I agree the Berry Center is nice they have 10 teams that share it. I think what New Caney has done is awesome considering just 2 teams play there. My brothers games at the Berry where scheduled Thursday-Saturday and sometimes his games where played at a totally different stadium do to the amount of teams.

Guest ECBucFan

Texan is a better experience for the coaches and players. Coaches have live interviews pregame and at halftime. Players have a personalized locker room experience.

The customer service for the fans at Texan is unparalleled, IMO. At Texan, they WANT you there. Additionally, Texan is much more centrally located vs. being way out west, then south off of 290 on Barker Cypress.  

It is amazing Texan manages all of this for a fraction of the cost of Berry or Woodforest. 

Texan is a better experience for the coaches and players. Coaches have live interviews pregame and at halftime. Players have a personalized locker room experience.

The customer service for the fans at Texan is unparalleled, IMO. At Texan, they WANT you there. Additionally, Texan is much more centrally located vs. being way out west, then south off of 290 on Barker Cypress.  

It is amazing Texan manages all of this for a fraction of the cost of Berry or Woodforest. 

​BANG FOR THE BUCK BABY!

​We have been left behind some time ago for multiple reasons. Money, jobs, better facilities, and many more or just a few. We can compete but not win on a year end year out bases. Good players are seeking the better schools to help them get college coverage. The parents are know this as well and move as well for their kids.

spot on statement.....