Bridge City vs Huffman 1 Gamer

From my experience getting to watch Shug playing against my son, & teams in our district. Huffman better hope they get a 3 game series. Shug is a gamer & can beat a team by his lonesome, but in a 1 gamer anything can happen. Huffman isn't #2 in the state for nothing, and I havent seen them play. But #'s don't lie but Ima be pulling for BC even tho I Bleed Blue & Silver.

This will be a great game.  The history in these two teams playing each other proves that.  BC has a great pitcher and hats off to him.  Huffman's ace is great as well and has proven it time and time again. The young man has a 0.00 era for the season.  Again this will be a great game and I for one look forward to watching.  I am taking Huffman in a very low scoring game..

Just curious... Not arguing, Has he had any runs scored while pitching via Errors or walks? or has every game he pitched in been a shutout?  Hie Resume speaks for itself with that ERA.. I am also expecting a low scoring nail biter.  But I am pulling for BC