Lets Talk Facts. Cornell Thompson Transfer History.

I don't know why Cornel would lie about Trey's dad saying something to him about exposure. I don't think it makes a lot of sense due to WOS putting a LOT of players in FBS and no doubt Trey will be one of them, at WOS or Houston. Fact is, for football reasons, WOS is probably as good or better for him moving to the next level. Fact remains he has a father and siblings living in the district to which he is moving though. Trying to block the transfer or prevent him from playing is silly and a battle that will ultimately be lost. I have a lot of respect for Coach T but give him a hug, say goodbye, and wish him well. Just my 2 cents.

I don't know why Cornel would lie about Trey's dad saying something to him about exposure. I don't think it makes a lot of sense due to WOS putting a LOT of players in FBS and no doubt Trey will be one of them, at WOS or Houston. Fact is, for football reasons, WOS is probably as good or better for him moving to the next level. Fact remains he has a father and siblings living in the district to which he is moving though. Trying to block the transfer or prevent him from playing is silly and a battle that will ultimately be lost. I have a lot of respect for Coach T but give him a hug, say goodbye, and wish him well. Just my 2 cents.

Totally agree. 

And I am supposed to believe a guy who once called colleges posing as a WO-S coach to try and get someone a workout (yeah, that source told me about that as well). You think you can make me look silly? Bring it, dude.

Who did that?

Your doing a lot of talk but NO FACTS OR PROOF either throw some facts out there or go sit in the corner and be quiet.

Its kinda hard to buy into the more exposure thing when I've read only 3 CyFalls players signed to a D1 school. 

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/cypresscreek/sports/touted-cfisd-class-makes-it-official-on-national-signing-day/article_789dcbfc-ace3-11e4-94c0-f7560da07fff.html?mode=jqm

Exactly.

Its kinda hard to buy into the more exposure thing when I've read only 3 CyFalls players signed to a D1 school.

http://m.yourhoustonnews.com/cypresscreek/sports/touted-cfisd-class-makes-it-official-on-national-signing-day/article_789dcbfc-ace3-11e4-94c0-f7560da07fff.html?mode=jqm

Yeah not like WOS doesn't put out talent every year.

Besides not like his younger brother wasn't already enrolled in school at Cy Falls long before Trey Baldwin was.

Oh you don't bash Coach Thompson. Son, you do it at every turn. Heck, you didn't want him as head coach simply because he is one who will coach the team, not let the community coach it. So in turn, you have accused him of holding mail of prospective recruits, favoring another quarterback over his starting quarterback, throwing guys off of the team for no reason and finally, blocking the transfer of this young man.

And speaking of quarterbacks, if he is so hot to block hot prospects playing somewhere, why did he not block the transfer of his STARTING quarterback, Dillon Sterling-Cole, who has received I believe at last count 11 D-1 offers.

Man, just admit it! You don't like Coach Thompson and you won't stop this campaign of slander until he retires (because against you most fervent wishes, he is not going to be fired).

Please show me where I posted about the QB bs that went on last year? Your making stuff up and looking silly. I've ask you and AggiesweAre both twice and nothing yet. Sounds and smells like BS.

Oh so, this was not an attempt to bash Coach Thompson?

setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/114657-how-much-should-a-hs-coach-do-to-get-his-players-a-scholarship/

And you have only been on the site for a few months?  November 27, 2011?  That is more than just a few months, isn't it?

http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?app=members&module=list

I will offer this apology to you, though.  I had you confused with someone else.

As to the attempting to hold yourself out as a WO-S coach.  If I call Sam Houston State, will they give me the same answer you did to that claim?

Oh so, this was not an attempt to bash Coach Thompson?

setxsports.com/ip/index.php?/topic/114657-how-much-should-a-hs-coach-do-to-get-his-players-a-scholarship/

And you have only been on the site for a few months? November 27, 2011? That is more than just a few months, isn't it?

http://setxsports.com/ip/index.php?app=members&module=list

I will offer this apology to you, though. I had you confused with someone else.

As to the attempting to hold yourself out as a WO-S coach. If I call Sam Houston State, will they give me the same answer you did to that claim?

I don't think I bash Coach Thompson matter of fact, I even talk about the Nederland coach as well. Anytime I have a problem with coaches it's not over position battles or playing time I will post problems I have with coaches if it has to do with a kids future. Which is what this post is about and what the post you link is about. Kids futures is way way way more important to me then being a kiss a$$ to a HS coach who has no affect on my life.

I accept your apology, waiting to see what AggiesWeAre says because he jumped right on the bandwagon with you with the I have a axe to grind and always post negative bs.

Mike Collins at Sam Houston will tell you me and him chat about prospects all the time, via txt, email and on the phone. He knows exactly who I am been knowing him since 2012 when he was the DC at Mcneese still. If you need his number to call him I'll be happy to give it to you he's their Defensive coordinator.

I agree that it is probably foolhardy of Cornel to do it, but if it is the truth, it is the truth.

Calls coaches and discussed prospects....interesting.

What's interesting about that?

Your against young men who work their butts off for four years getting a education? Your against someone other then the coaches making these calls? What part is interesting?

Anybody who wants to help young men in my community have a better shot at life more power to them let me know how I can help.

Nope, I have a bachelor's and a professional degree, so I am all about education and if a kid can get it by busting his butt on the field, I am all for it.  I just find it interesting that a gentleman, who has absolutely no high school coaches affiliation and is part of no recruiting service, would be able to get through to a Division I FCS coach.  I sincerely think that I would not be able to get such an audience. But hey, I'm not in a position to judge.

Oh, and still about my question, who was the administrator who signed off on Trey's paperwork?

Nope, I have a bachelor's and a professional degree, so I am all about education and if a kid can get it by busting his butt on the field, I am all for it. I just find it interesting that a gentleman, who has absolutely no high school coaches affiliation and is part of no recruiting service, would be able to get through to a Division I FCS coach. I sincerely think that I would not be able to get such an audience. But hey, I'm not in a position to judge.

Oh, and still about my question, who was the administrator who signed off on Trey's paperwork?

Who said I'm not apart of a recruiting service?

And I have no idea, you tell me.

Who said I'm not apart of a recruiting service?

Are you?

And the reason I asked is that the form wherein a youngster is said to have to be moved for athletic purposes must be signed off on by the coach AND a school administrator (either superintendent or otherwise), I guess to prevent vindictive coaches, as you claim Coach Thompson to be, from blocking a kid on his own accord.

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/forms/PAPF_and_Elig_Quest2014.pdf

So I know you believe Coach Thompson to be the vindictive coach.  My question is, who is the vindictive administrator?