Giddings vs Bridge City Area Round

And they threw him. Like I said earlier prob could have won without him and let him rest.

Could come back to haunt them.

Wouldn't be smart to get him out of his rhythm, two weeks of rest is too much. Don't see major league pitchers skip their start when they're heavy favorites to win..

And they threw him. Like I said earlier prob could have won without him and let him rest.

Could come back to haunt them.

You, don't rest your best pitcher, because you are gonna play again a week later possibly, and you dang sure don't rest him in the playoffs. I'm pretty certain 6 days rest is plenty.
Go back to the Silsbee thread where you were second guessing that coaches pitching decisions also.

You, don't rest your best pitcher, because you are gonna play again a week later possibly, and you dang sure don't rest him in the playoffs. I'm pretty certain 6 days rest is plenty.
Go back to the Silsbee thread where you were second guessing that coaches pitching decisions also.

Lol. Wasn't second guessing Nelson, but whatever.

This was expected. Hostile words when the only intention was to see if maybe the workload last few weeks might earn him a rest.

Got my answers. Good luck Cards on a deep run no ill will intended.

If I'm BC and you have a choice I'm going single game every single time. Chad has to think his #1 is better than anyone else #1. I like it

Bingo!!!!!!!!! One game a week or so Schugart all day. Number 1 boy in this area as prof of his a texas signing. Menard last one that good. Great kid just when you get to the Baylors/Texas level EVERYONE is all world.

Question can you ride for 5 years without failing out getting hurt OR hopefully get drafted during years 1-5?

Austin Stone Baylor hurt, Lemoine UH hurt, etc... Pitchers one throw from retirement every throw. I understand they want Schugart for his bat as much, if not more than his pitching.

Have a buddy who has two kids on the UT team -- promise you it is a whole differ pent level of competition.