Kirbyville 9 Buna 4/Final

Kirbyville finally hit the ball in the 5th to take the lead. Buna is very young but solid. Pitcher kept them off balance through the first 4. She's just a freshman I hear. We had several base running blunders and a few balls get under our outfielders glovesand roll to the fence. We have to get better with the mental mistakes and start hitting the ball more consistent.

Buna committed 6 errors in the fifth inning to go with the 8 hits by Kirbyville.  Kirbyville made Buna pay for their mistakes like a good team should.  I was extremely impressed with the 7 hits Buna had against Kirbyville's pitcher, fairly sure she has not be hit like that in a while.  The better team won, but it wash't without a little noise from Buna.  And yes the freshman pitcher from Buna had a good night, one of many to come hopefully.

Buna committed 6 errors in the fifth inning to go with the 8 hits by Kirbyville.  Kirbyville made Buna pay for their mistakes like a good team should.  I was extremely impressed with the 7 hits Buna had against Kirbyville's pitcher, fairly sure she has not be hit like that in a while.  The better team won, but it wash't without a little noise from Buna.  And yes the freshman pitcher from Buna had a good night, one of many to come hopefully.

to clarify, 8 hits total by kville and 7 total by Buna in the game.  Kville did a great job putting the ball in play the 5th inning for sure.