Kountze @ East Chambers

I never said any of the EC players were lacking skill..I believe it started with someone saying collins stats weren't very good..if you can show me different then post it..looks like a couple of you got your feelings hurt lol..put on your big girl panties

I don't even have a dog in the fight! I'm just really tired of seeing someone whine and cry about your and maybe one or two different opinions! If you don't like the job the coaches do then go get your education/degree apply for the job and do it your way! Otherwise support the team or move on! Great players make the people around them better!!

Hey guys...please all this started because I made a statement about Collins being EC's best chance to Win when he was on the bump..,he was last years pitcher of the year??? I really meant nothing by it. I apologize to Slade, his dad and The EC coach...I meant no disrespect. I know Collins is not the only talented athlete on that team...for Slades sake please let this go...once again my apologies to all; this was not his fault. Honestly I just really think the world of the kid and maybe I am a bit biased in my opinion. But leave it to this forum to just tear a kid down to attempt to prove a point. I promoted a kid...talked well of a kid and only questioned the strategy of a Coach, to whom I meant no disrespect! THEN THE SHARKS WENT TO FEEDING and you have done so at the Exspense of a fine young man of whom did nothing to you. Say what you want but you owe the kid an apology as well. oh PS before you start quoting stats...at least be correct. I'm done.

No one is here to dog the kid. You and Wackpack were the sharks trying to go after EC's Coach. I came in with some facts as to why he didnt start. Hopefully I helped you and wack understand the game alittle better. Maybe yall will think before you and wack make a post at the expense of someone else.

No one is here to dog the kid. You and Wackpack were the sharks trying to go after EC's Coach. I came in with some facts as to why he didnt start. Hopefully I helped you and wack understand the game alittle better. Maybe yall will think before you and wack make a post at the expense of someone else.

What Exspense...and fact...your stats were wrong! I said a kid gave a team there best chance and I questioned why he did not pitch...You start this crap at the Exspense of a kid! I pray you think before you string another kid up BIG MAN! You can't run from that you did what you did...CONGRATS WTB, but hey if you will shut up and leave the kid alone and stop stalking the poor young man I will apologies till the cows come home!

No one said anything negative about Collins. His stats were listed when you two were questioning the coach. Things happen on teams and a lot of the time parents get one side of the story and never look into what is really going on. To continually bash a coach and staff and whining about every little thing. You said that he was pitcher of the year last year? Was it the same coach? I'm sure if it is, there would be significant reasons for him to make the decisions that he has made. If you want to have a conversation in which you want to question him then do it on your own time and not publicly! I'm sure like was stated earlier with students reading post by "adults" has caused animosity among this poor kid and his teammates. Bragging about a good game about an athlete is especially if he is your son is great but to continually do it over and over really begs the question "is he living his dream through his son?". Not real fair to the kid or his team or coach. The coaches are doing their jobs and the kids are trying to have fun! That's kind of tough to do when someone puts a member of your TEAM on a pedestal the brow beats everyone with it. Like I said degree-job-your way!!! Otherwise build up the team and express your dislike with friends in a personal setting. Never in an open public board would you or your children like people tearing you down consistently!

I came and posted his stats bc yall 2 numbskulls we're questioning why he didnt start.The stats are correct as a matter of fact but im not surprised you are gonna get all emotional over the fact that you're wrong. Swoosh these 2 are not completing any college courses anytime soon. 

I came and posted his stats bc yall 2 numbskulls we're questioning why he didnt start.The stats are correct as a matter of fact but im not surprised you are gonna get all emotional over the fact that you're wrong. Swoosh these 2 are not completing any college courses anytime soon.

Actually both already have.