Lumberton 3 Port Neches-Groves 2/Final

I have no idea why someone said at one point it was 3-0 PNG. I was there but couldn't post off my iPhone because I can't remember my login for the site, so I never log off on my old phone.

So proud of the way my Raiders fought for this win!

HSBB: PNG scores one in top of 3rd to lead, Lumberton 3-0. Top of 4.

Yes that who it was!
And I'm Sorry but I think it was sad when a lady walked by me thinking I was a PNG and said they shouldn't let him pitch anymore because when he does everyone on defense sucks.

Ouch!! Not sure I believe that statement - they have a tough defense with or without Vadrine...I think someone was just messing with you...or I sure hope so anyway.

Lumberton has PNGs number this year.

Any word on the real reason the pitcher named Le@&)&$&? Who signed early is not playing?

I was told the Jr. Pitcher verbally committed to U of H? I saw scouts at the PN Ned game in which he pitched.

Bad thing bout pitching you are 1 throw from it being over. Lemoine is struggling with his arm and I was toLd he went from a $1,250,000 guy to a $275,000 money offer guy. He is suppose to throw fairly soon for scouts, I am told.

Ouch!! Not sure I believe that statement - they have a tough defense with or without Vadrine...I think someone was just messing with you...or I sure hope so anyway.

Not a PNG fan, but thought Vadrine pitched very well. Lumberton was doing nothing till the sixth when his pitches were not as sharp. Was surprised to see him come out for the seventh. Would call it a coaching mistake, not a defensive issue.