Most Athletic kids

The most Athletic Kid are Jordan Hunter, Mike Jaquet, and Grayland. That's speed, agility, vertical, durability, and endurance. Although I seen a 5'6 kid from PA do a tomahawk two hand the other day.

Now as for as Athlete. There is no question and Idc about small school or whatever. Grayland gets it done against whatever competition. He is a top tier football player. Could be a mid major basketball player. His 10.6 would put him among the fastest in the area regardless of class. He is the best Athlete no question.

I remember a athlete who played against "nobodies" by the name of Tramain Thomas. That guy went on to be one heck of a player at Arkansas. Arnold is around Tramains level in football just doesn't quite have the size he did. If we are talking about most athletic in the area. My votes are for Arnold and Dauphine. Can't forget about the young man who is a heck of a football player and a world class runner. 

I remember a athlete who played against "nobodies" by the name of Tramain Thomas. That guy went on to be one heck of a player at Arkansas. Arnold is around Tramains level in football just doesn't quite have the size he did. If we are talking about most athletic in the area. My votes are for Arnold and Dauphine. Can't forget about the young man who is a heck of a football player and a world class runner.

Now that we are on topic of "nobody" schools, let me add this...most would lump us (Kelly H.S.) in a "nobody" district. But Jordan Jackson plays in our district at St. Pius and he is more athletic than anyone in Southeast Texas. And I would pick Prestonwood Christian to beat any team in Southeast Texas in basketball...another "nobody" school in TAPPS 5A. Big Sandy would beat most teams in the area. So I do agree that playing lessor competition will make a player seen more athletic, but that great ones stand out no matter where they play.

I guess I assumed that if there is an 8th grade "indicator", there would logically also be a 6th grade "indicator".

Really good group of kids that play on that HJ Majors team. I heard that half of them will be moving out of HJ if the baseball field does not get lights soon. The best players on that basketball team are baseball Phenoms...But that's none of my business though... That is a really good group of kids

Really good group of kids that play on that HJ Majors team. I heard that half of them will be moving out of HJ if the baseball field does not get lights soon. The best players on that basketball team are baseball Phenoms...But that's none of my business though... That is a really good group of kids

You are terribly misinformed regarding baseball.   Every kid except one is fully dedicated to basketball.

Run through this district ??? Make state runs ??? Should win one or two state titles ??? Lofty expectations for a Co District Champion, there are some very good teams not only in this district but also this and the other regions. Should be a lot of fun to watch this develop. As far as athletic kids go Arnold is the real deal, not sure he has reached the plateau of the Tramain Thomas's of the world yet but he is solid !!

Run through this district ??? Make state runs ??? Should win one or two state titles ??? Lofty expectations for a Co District Champion, there are some very good teams not only in this district but also this and the other regions. Should be a lot of fun to watch this develop. As far as athletic kids go Arnold is the real deal, not sure he has reached the plateau of the Tramain Thomas's of the world yet but he is solid !!

Co district champions that returns every player and finished at the regional final.. That's all. I respect all the teams in the district but my opinion is that Silsbee will run through the district in the next 5 years. And yes, Tramain Thomas was scary good

At the 2A level hard to argue with Jamikel Roberts of San Augustine.

District Offensive MVP in football if i recall correctly

District MVP in basketball

1st team baseball as a junior

Ran on 4x100 and 4x200 at state track meet as junior.

Another good one is Reshod Williams of West Sabine.

I believe he was the football district MVP, don't exactly remember what he got in basketball but 1st team I think, good at baseball and can fly on the track as well.

At the 2A level hard to argue with Jamikel Roberts of San Augustine.

District Offensive MVP in football if i recall correctly

District MVP in basketball

1st team baseball as a junior

Ran on 4x100 and 4x200 at state track meet as junior.

Another good one is Reshod Williams of West Sabine.

I believe he was the football district MVP, don't exactly remember what he got in basketball but 1st team I think, good at baseball and can fly on the track as well.

I agree!  You mention Jamikel Roberts of San Augustine anywhere from Tyler to Beaumont and most everyone has heard about him.  Not a knock on SA but it is a shame that he is stuck playing baseball on a team that is horrible, because he is a really good baseball player.  The kid is a natural at all sports!

Reshod Williams (West Sabine) was the district MVP in football, won the built ford tough player of the week during the 2014 football season, played in the border battle as WR for the Texas team catching every pass thrown his direction and blowing by defenders (was probably the fastest kid on the field out of both teams).  He was 1st team all district in basketball, and I would put him up against ANY centerfielder in ET/SETX in baseball.  He ran a 10.53 100 at the track meet in Huntington last week.  Not saying he is the best in SETX but you have to mention this kid when talking about some of the best all around athletes in SETX.  BTW, we have another coming up that may turn out to be just as good, soph. Demarie Smith......  you will hear alot about him in the coming couple years.

I agree! You mention Jamikel Roberts of San Augustine anywhere from Tyler to Beaumont and most everyone has heard about him. Not a knock on SA but it is a shame that he is stuck playing baseball on a team that is horrible, because he is a really good baseball player. The kid is a natural at all sports!

Reshod Williams (West Sabine) was the district MVP in football, won the built ford tough player of the week during the 2014 football season, played in the border battle as WR for the Texas team catching every pass thrown his direction and blowing by defenders (was probably the fastest kid on the field out of both teams). He was 1st team all district in basketball, and I would put him up against ANY centerfielder in ET/SETX in baseball. He ran a 10.53 100 at the track meet in Huntington last week. Not saying he is the best in SETX but you have to mention this kid when talking about some of the best all around athletes in SETX. BTW, we have another coming up that may turn out to be just as good, soph. Demarie Smith...... you will hear alot about him in the coming couple years.

Wow! That's impressive... Any basketball skills? If so let me know... Would love to have them in my organization.

Wow! That's impressive... Any basketball skills? If so let me know... Would love to have them in my organization.

Anybody that wants info on Reshod Williams should contact Tod Stark at Hardin ISD or John Jones/Jerred Wallace at West Sabine ISD or you can look him up on hudle.

For Jamikel Roberts I would contact Torrey Barnes at San Augustine ISD.

Also, for what its worth, both of these young men are extremely respectful, well spoken young men that NEVER get into any trouble.  They are model athletes!

Anybody that wants info on Reshod Williams should contact Tod Stark at Hardin ISD or John Jones/Jerred Wallace at West Sabine ISD or you can look him up on hudle.

For Jamikel Roberts I would contact Torrey Barnes at San Augustine ISD.

Also, for what its worth, both of these young men are extremely respectful, well spoken young men that NEVER get into any trouble. They are model athletes!

Even better!