Barbay Coldspring Oakhurst

MEM

Barbay Has made that place legit if they lose him they may get a good coach and still be talented but nobody has done what barbay has done there. Hes the best coach theyve ever had period.

Well hey...good thing Newton is getting him.  Maybe now Newton will be "legit". Right? Technically now they should be better than previous, right? So they should definitely win state now with this addition to the coaching staff.  It is widely said that my theory of having superior talent doesn't matter as much as coaching and discipline.

Go ahead and order your rings now Newton. Congrats in advance.

Having superior talent is the most important factor for success. Newton has superior athletes to everyone in their district/region so there will be no conclusive evidence to support your theory. Coldspring also has been among the more talent laden teams as well. Though it is without question that Barbay had the most success there. 

Well hey...good thing Newton is getting him.  Maybe now Newton will be "legit". Right? Technically now they should be better than previous, right? So they should definitely win state now with this addition to the coaching staff.  It is widely said that my theory of having superior talent doesn't matter as much as coaching and discipline.

Go ahead and order your rings now Newton. Congrats in advance.

You are just so dog gone sweet, ......dinner and a movie before the game?

There has been no decisions made in Newton about coaches. I want to make that clear. There are a few changes being put out on the grapevine. Nothing is a done deal. Good news is WT could be back by September. That is unbelievable success to me. And WT being WT, he has already been on the phone asking about track meet results. Now that is an Athletic Director that takes his job seriously.  :)

There has been no decisions made in Newton about coaches. I want to make that clear. There are a few changes being put out on the grapevine. Nothing is a done deal. Good news is WT could be back by September. That is unbelievable success to me. And WT being WT, he has already been on the phone asking about track meet results. Now that is an Athletic Director that takes his job seriously. :)

Hope he makes a helluva come back if not Newton then somewhere

• 2 weeks later...