Texas going after Oregon Duck Commit

dimlaws

Impulsive maybe. I wouldn't say bad. He has a chance to play in his home state. At his dream school. His parents should be able to make most every game as most games even away are within 10 hours driving distance. I know dmlaws supports PJ but I don't think any parent is going to make more the 2-3 games a year if he plays in Oregon. Good choice and he can get a good degree from UT

Impulsive maybe. I wouldn't say bad. He has a chance to play in his home state. At his dream school. His parents should be able to make most every game as most games even away are within 10 hours driving distance. I know dmlaws supports PJ but I don't think any parent is going to make more the 2-3 games a year if he plays in Oregon. Good choice and he can get a good degree from UT

This is why ccsbasketballplayer is an excellent contributor to this site. May be young but very wise for his age. Great post.

Bad decision because it seemed as if Oregon actually wanted PJ if Texas really wanted him they would've offered long time ago and not because one player decommitted which is the only reason they offered PJ..... Being a guy that knows a lot about recruiting I feel it was a bad/impulsive decision by PJ

Always some hater that tries to rain on a kids parade. You know nothing about this situation. .you on the outside looking in....Besides my boy loves competition that's why he's in this situation in the first place

http://insidetexas.com/ut-flips-oregon-pledge/

Come one Dimlaws not hating at all we've talked several times and PJ is a baller not taking that away from him...just saying I would've remained loyal to the school that was there from day one of the recruiting process thats all.