Zimmerman on the war path again

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Google Trayvon Martin criminal record and that will help you understand he was not as innocent as ppl want to make him out to be.

Another straw man. It is easy to call someone out and say, "WELL LOOK AT HIS CRIMINAL RECORD". 

But who in this forum has made him out to be an innocent person? Who has ever said that he had no criminal record or was some model citizen which seems to be what you are implying. 

He said that is was God's will that he kill Martin. That is a lie from the pits of hell.

Speaking of stuff from the pits of hell, what do you think God's opinion would be of you hoping someone getting shot and turned into a quadriplegic would be?

Another straw man. It is easy to call someone out and say, "WELL LOOK AT HIS CRIMINAL RECORD".

But who in this forum has made him out to be an innocent person? Who has ever said that he had no criminal record or was some model citizen which seems to be what you are implying.

wouldn't his behavior make him a thug? In the biker gang post, someone said that behavior/conduct makes one a thug.

wouldn't his behavior make him a thug? In the biker gang post, someone said that behavior/conduct makes one a thug.

In my opinion he is not what I call a thug but you can call someone anything you want.

I have dealt with Zimmerman about 1,000 times in my career. He isn't walking around beating people up and if he gets in a scrap will likely get his butt kicked. He is just a nuisance.

In my opinion he is not what I call a thug but you can call someone anything you want.

I have dealt with Zimmerman about 1,000 times in my career. He isn't walking around beating people up and if he gets in a scrap will likely get his butt kicked. He is just a nuisance.

really,What about the women he beat?