Zimmerman on the war path again

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Lots of folks would love to see Zimmerman get what's coming to him, one way or another, since that dang jury wouldn't cooperate.

Lots of folks will get their wish if Zimmerman doesn't stay out of situation after situation. This latest incident may be by coincedence, or maybe not if he's had run-ins with this guy before. 

Yep and they know they will get their 15 min of fame if they can get him to respond. He should leave Florida for sure. 

He did leave Florida before, remember what happened? He got pulled over and searched in Texas, after that he returned right back to Florida ("safe haven") 

This could very well have been a road rage incident. My gut feeling is that this person knew that this was Zimmerman and took a pot shot at him. Just my feeling. Will we find out?

Had previous altercations with each other. Its obvious the 2 men have a history. Probably wont be the last either. 

Don't we have a thread set up for Freddie Gray?

Gray's past has absolutely nothing to do with his murder or Zimmerman's near miss.....

Stevenash, you know we never get off topic here...lol.

Hippy, you may want to remind those guys in Rodney Brown's thread the same since it seems to have turned into an AAU thread.

thank you. The fact that you keep defending that thug tells me a lot about your character. Things will only get worse for him. (Feeling warm and fuzzy)

This thread was started back in early January. I just went back and reread the posts and have not found a single person that has defended Zimmerman. 

What are you talking about or are you just making up straw man arguments? 

If he is shot and is a quadraplegic, will you be in favor of the government supporting him the rest of his life?

With the way these incidents happen with him or around him if he gets himself locked up the government will be supporting him in that realm also.