Zimmerman on the war path again

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Zimmerman is like any of quite a few people that we deal with on a frequent basis. They are frequent flyers.

There are homes that we go to 20 times a year for a difunctional person or family. Sometimes we make an arrest and sometimes we don't. I woukd best that most people in this forum have lived a lifetime with the police never having been called to their home or if they did it was to report a crime like a theft. There are houses however where we could put up a police substation.

Zimmerman reminds me of such a person. He is hardly unique but his self defense incident makes him a media darling.

Zimmerman is like any of quite a few people that we deal with on a frequent basis. They are frequent flyers.

There are homes that we go to 20 times a year for a difunctional person or family. Sometimes we make an arrest and sometimes we don't. I woukd best that most people in this forum have lived a lifetime with the police never having been called to their home or if they did it was to report a crime like a theft. There are houses however where we could put up a police substation.

Zimmerman reminds me of such a person. He is hardly unique but his self defense incident makes him a media darling.

Which is the reason I stated after his trial that he would keep himself in the news by doing stupid things. 

Forgive me for I may have broken this post down wrong ...you're saying Zimmerman past trial disturbances. Are just minor issues blown up by the media.

Forgive me for I may have broken this post down wrong ...you're saying Zimmerman past trial disturbances. Are just minor issues blown up by the media.

i believe he's saying that certain people have problems and the police deal with them a lot, and Zimmerman has turned out to be one of those people, but Zimmerman gets attention while millions of others don't because of the Martin shootnig.  i didn't get out of it what you got out of it at all.

i believe he's saying that certain people have problems and the police deal with them a lot, and Zimmerman has turned out to be one of those people, but Zimmerman gets attention while millions of others don't because of the Martin shootnig. i didn't get out of it what you got out of it at all.

that's why I asked. Before I said anything.

That is not what I said but I have no problem with that kind of statement.

That kind of claimed incident happens hundreds, if not thousands of times a day for police and happens locally almost daily. The fact that it happens locally and you never hear about it but it happens 1,500 miles away and you do is definitely a media circus.

And like I said, he is a frequent flyer who has had and will likely continue to have run ins with the police because he apparently does not work and play well with others. Just like there are dozens of addresses locally where the police in that city can hear the address and tell you the names of the people that live there, what the claim will be, and any arrest that have been made if any. None of them ever make the news however.

Look at the Beaumont Enterprise online today and you will see a story of a man killed by his brother over an argument over which station to watch (I will bet one wanted to see the Cowboys). That is exactly the type of stuff that I was talking about above. I have no clue but I would not be surprised if that was not the first visit by the police at that residence. 

Zimmerman seems to fit that mold of always being involved in some kind of short tempered or ill advised confrontation. Sometimes people of that sort tend to attract each other. 

He (and thousands of other people) will not likely turn over a new leaf soon and will probably continue to be a frequent attention getter from the police. 

The only discussion value of it will be the intent to show that he murdered Martin because he got a speeding ticket last week, he has a previous arrest record or he gets involved in domestic disturbances. None of which is true however it will continue to keep him in the news. 

If prior and future acts of violence show guilt in a particular crime, then OJ is guilty of murder beyond the shadow of a doubt. He has a history of domestic violence before the murders and was convicted of an act of violence after his murder trial. Seems like proof to me. I wonder how many of OJ's defenders will look at the Zimmerman issues in the news and conclude that he is guilty by innuendo of actions before and after but will defend OJ with a worse record.  

the cops have never been called to my house.

the cops have never been called to my house.

Good. Who suggested that they had been called to your home or anyone specific. Apparently you fit into the narrative that I said above when I stated....... 

"I would bet that most people in this forum have lived a lifetime with the police never having been called to their home"

Congratulations, you are like the average person. Zimmerman and other people that can't settle their own family disagreements are not which is all that I said. 

• 3 months later...

@RamCNN: Man who called 911 to report Florida  shooting tells CNN a man came running to him, saying: 'I just shot George Zimmerman, call 911!'

@RamCNN: 911 caller tells CNN alleged shooter told him they were driving when  Zimmerman waved a gun; so he shot Zimmerman. Third dispute between men

@RamCNN: Says the 911 caller: "This is very crazy. I mean it took me 3 or 4 times to comprehend what he was saying"

F.W.I.W.