Zimmerman on the war path again

Mr. Buddy Garrity

no, I want him to be shot and I want him to be a quadriplegic.

Because you think he murdered Trayvon? I can honestly say by your comments on other post, you have not read one court document about this case or any others. You use opinion articles to make your decisions......Thank God we have a court system in place or we would be executing people all the time based on opinion.....

I bet you could not tell me what the defense said occurred versus what the prosecution said......

And the only thing I have defended is his RIGHTS. He had a right to a trial and he was judged innocent....

I took you as someone that was all about equal rights......weird.

Because you think he murdered Trayvon? I can honestly say by your comments on other post, you have not read one court document about this case or any others. You use opinion articles to make your decisions......Thank God we have a court system in place or we would be executing people all the time based on opinion.....

I bet you could not tell me what the defense said occurred versus what the prosecution said......

And the only thing I have defended is his RIGHTS. He had a right to a trial and he was judged innocent....

yet, you think that it is OK for policemen to allow ones spine to be severed

that's karma baby.

that's karma baby.

When your son is judged because of the way he "looks" with no evidence, remember our conversation. Maybe someone will think he is guilty with no evidence (like you with Zimmerman) and your Son will spend a few years in jail......

Then maybe you will understand what facts and evidence mean.....and everyone has a right to a fair trial.....

He's a thug killer and he was tried and found not guilty just like the cop was investigated by the racist DOJ in Ferguson and couldn't find any wrong doing. Sounds like you have a soft spot for law breakers or maybe you just don't like crackers and Mexicans!

He's a thug killer and he was tried and found not guilty just like the cop was investigated by the racist DOJ in Ferguson and couldn't find any wrong doing. Sounds like you have a soft spot for law breakers or maybe you just don't like crackers and Mexicans!

If u are referring to my statements, I never said he deserved to be killed. But everyone seems to want to paint Trayvon as being innocent, including the national media that used a pic of him as a 13 year old. Believe Trayvon was as much of a thug as Zimmerman, but with that being said don't try to make it sound as if I support Zimmerman.

I am truly amazed at some of the views and attitudes on here.  He was found innocent, end of story.  Trouble does seem to follow him around, but had he not been under the national media microscope, would we even know about him?  But to wish someone to be shot and a quadriplegic...and be a nurse while saying that..bewildered and shocked.

I am truly amazed at some of the views and attitudes on here. He was found innocent, end of story. Trouble does seem to follow him around, but had he not been under the national media microscope, would we even know about him? But to wish someone to be shot and a quadriplegic...and be a nurse while saying that..bewildered and shocked.

No matter what I think of Zimmerman you are correct. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers. As far as him on the war path again, he was the one shot at. I still can't get over how ppl think that Trayvon was the innocent one in this ordeal.

If u are referring to my statements, I never said he deserved to be killed. But everyone seems to want to paint Trayvon as being innocent, including the national media that used a pic of him as a 13 year old. Believe Trayvon was as much of a thug as Zimmerman, but with that being said don't try to make it sound as if I support Zimmerman.

No this was intended for Big Girl!

what made Trayvon a thug in your eyes?