compare 21-4a versus 22-4a

I do not even know the rules like the ump on Monday called a Crow something? Say what? Just enjoy the fellowhsip and watching the locals compete and have some fun. Anyway will be fun to watch how it plays out and good luck to all the teams.

It would be a crow hop.  Which is when the pitchers hops forward, replants and then throws the ball.

Just some background, SE Texas State Tournament History

(4A) LC-M, State Champions

W-Cleburne 3-2 (12), W-Dripping Springs 3-0 (11)

(3A) Barbers Hill, Semifinalist

L-Columbia 4-0

(4A) PN-G, State Finalist

W-Nacogdoches 1-0, L-Crowley 1-0

(4A) Vidor, Semifinalist

L-Medina Valley 1-0

(3A) Kirbyville, State Champions

W-Lindale 5-4, W-Kennedale 8-1

(4A) PN-G, Semifinalist

L-Hallsville 5-1

(4A) Nederland, Semifinalist

L-Keller Fossil Ridge 4-2

(3A) Woodville, Semifinalist

L-Kennedale 2-1

[

Weed! You never told me you had a district! Well it sounds like you need to keep your district away from their district or his district or somebody's district. Rats!!! I think I'm starting to speak "Weed Latin"  ;D

Hey man your OK---Your were getting close to midnight on a long kinda disappointing day that had some really good highpoints followed by a crash.  In the world a Weeder lives in its called UPS and DOWNS.

Besides, reading entries from our friends from Huffman, and words like district (even though we are in neither) and todays Ups and Downs may have put you in a District 12 LL relapse.  Remember the UPS that year, BigHam you got the sportsmanship LL quality sportsmanship award.  Take it down and read over and over the LL pledge until you think you are ready to rejoin the forum.

To recover i want to encourage the positive without putiing others down.  You see there is lots of discussion about 4a's 3a's 2a's.  Remember how fortunate we are, i believe our girls made 6 or maybe 7 A's on their last report card.  i feel guilty for not even counting.

Call me today, i want to talk to you about purchasing an entire STATE.

Kelly always left out. State Champs 2005 and Finalist in 2002. No respect still. Thats ok it just fuels the fire.

And what appears to be a great start in getting ready to do it all over again!!!! 8)

Guest WeedBegone

And what appears to be a great start in getting ready to do it all over again!!!! 8)

No those are just UIL records they were comparing two UIL districts. TAPPS records are harder to find.

FOUL BALL --OUT OF PLAY

What does this all mean---There are no A's in Kellie??

i meant KELLY

darn it

trout!!! No need to respond. I'll explain "Weed Latin" next time I see ya. Take my word for it when I say this was a positive statement that WeedBegone is delivering. The A's he is referring to is directed to another not so positive post.  ;D ;D Ask catdaddy and CRUSHCOACH, they understand "Weed Latin"!!!

Kelly always left out. State Champs 2005 and Finalist in 2002. No respect still. Thats ok it just fuels the fire.

I can tell you one thing, I'm glad ya'll aren't in our 4A District !! You've already beaten the two teams that are expected to win the district and LCM as well. You and your team have plenty of respect from the LCM crowd ! You have a very talented group of girls that work hard. Bring back home another TAPPS State Championship!

By the way, where did you find your assistant coach at ?? BreakerCoach won't even let him step on the field with his team.

Thanks for the history lesson. But lets not live in the past. The question was this year. Barbers Hill 7- 0 Nederland . I got my answer.

And if you want to live last year, LCM was truly the best in the area, but thats it.

Huffman beat every GT team they played last year, and that was 7 victories. I don't recall Barbers Hill losing to anyone in GT area either, plus Crosby did very well also. I know the GT districts are good, but Pollok Central, Huntington district  knocked some of your teams out, and Huffman, BH, Crosby took out 3 teams. Kingwood, Humble did well also.

Thanks for the history lesson. But lets not live in the past. The question was this year. Barbers Hill 7- 0 Nederland . I got my answer.

And if you want to live last year, LCM was truly the best in the area, but thats it.

Huffman beat every GT team they played last year, and that was 7 victories. I don't recall Barbers Hill losing to anyone in GT area either, plus Crosby did very well also. I know the GT districts are good, but Pollok Central, Huntington district  knocked some of your teams out, and Huffman, BH, Crosby took out 3 teams. Kingwood, Humble did well also.

Hello falcon! It seems that you are a little confused by your own question. I mean you started this topic and it is clear that you want to answer your own question. You don't want anybody to live in the past! However, you do seem to hang out there. It's also clear that you have a passion for this sport, which is good. Trust me there is good ball being played outside of you neck of the woods. You keep referring to your area and your districts as being better than GT districts. I'm somewhat confused by your Kingwood and Humble comment. I mean they're in the same district as WB and PAM. Does that mean your district is beating it's self up? No wait, I know, for some reason you are just anti GT area or districts or something. 

I know you are excited about the season. Remember it hasn't started yet. Everything you've  seen so far are called scrimmages. They mean nothing to outcome of the season but everything to coaches. Don't get me wrong I do think that BH is good and I'm sure your team is good as well. FYI there is another site where they talk a lot of smack during football season. It's a lot fun! Check it out, I think you'll like. I'm not trying to upset anybody here, just telling you what I'm thinking. 

OK you can start smiting me at anytime now. Not you "tvc" or "kbmpkn" that comment was reserved for "falconsoftball" 8) Everybody Good Luck this year! Girls "stay healthy"

Hello falcon! It seems that you are a little confused by your own question. I mean you started this topic and it is clear that you want to answer your own question. You don't want anybody to live in the past! However, you do seem to hang out there. It's also clear that you have a passion for this sport, which is good. Trust me there is good ball being played outside of you neck of the woods. You keep referring to your area and your districts as being better than GT districts. I'm somewhat confused by your Kingwood and Humble comment. I mean they're in the same district as WB and PAM. Does that mean your district is beating it's self up? No wait, I know, for some reason you are just anti GT area or districts or something. 

I know you are excited about the season. Remember it hasn't started yet. Everything you've  seen so far are called scrimmages. They mean nothing to outcome of the season but everything to coaches. Don't get me wrong I do think that BH is good and I'm sure your team is good as well. FYI there is another site where they talk a lot of smack during football season. It's a lot fun! Check it out, I think you'll like. I'm not trying to upset anybody here, just telling you what I'm thinking. 

OK you can start smiting me at anytime now. Not you "tvc" or "kbmpkn" that comment was reserved for "falconsoftball" 8) Everybody Good Luck this year! Girls "stay healthy"

You leave this up and you take my down? Rich

Look, like I said we are not going to have smack talk on this site. That post was a reply to another post. There are intense rivalries in the GT, but that has not spilt over to this site, and I don't want it to start now. I have not seen any post from the GT side putting down any teams from the west. But I have seen several post from the guys from the west post threads that seem to put down teams in the GT. I don't like the way this is headed, and it will stop. One of the reasons, this is going on, is the west teams with the exception of Dayton, or dis-associated from the teams in the GT. In other words they play each other very few times, don't play in the same district, and most people in the GT don't know much about the teams from the west, and vice versa. The difference is there are about 4 teams from the west, and there are twenty something from the GT that we are trying to cover.