National Championship- Ohio State vs Oregon

PhatMack19

You cant prepare for tempo. OSU might have tired legs from practicing so much, Oregon will be fresh though just like a normal week. 

Buddy, I know you're a Duck fan, but I haven't seen an official prediction...

I gave mine in the Summer: Ducks win the 'Ship. 

I dont think in a blowout though like versus FSU, OSU is better than them. I say by double digits though. 

44-30

I agree. Extra practice is not going to prepare you for Duck-Tempo Football. The only thing you can do with the Oregon offense is not give up the big plays and when they go deep, be ready to sub. Make them have four downs in the redzone with a shortened field and be content that giving up 3 is a good series for your D.
I'd spend my week with a lot of focus the items above and on how my offense can score consistently against the Ducks. Hold em to three, but you gotta get seven.

@CBSSportsCFB: Report: Oregon WR Darren Carrington suspended for championship game http://cbsprt.co/1xS5wXJ http://twitter.com/CBSSportsCFB/status/553716222324654081/photo/1

Next man up!

Braylon Addison is supposedly cleared to play. He is taking a medical redshirt this season. Do you burn a year to play in the title game? The Ducks sure could use a playmaker.