John Mcain???

Big girl

Big Girl- I am glad to know that you are a fan of John McCain.  Also, Big Girl, can you relate to me how severe waterboarding is as compared to beheading?  If you had a child who had been kidnapped and was buried alive somewhere and the only person who knew the childs location was in your captivity, would you be willing to waterboard that individual if it led to the recovery of your child?

Big Girl- I am glad to know that you are a fan of John McCain. Also, Big Girl, can you relate to me how severe waterboarding is as compared to beheading? If you had a child who had been kidnapped and was buried alive somewhere and the only person who knew the childs location was in your captivity, would you be willing to waterboard that individual if it led to the recovery of your child?

I thought the great USA was above that. We dont snoop to others level. Period.

I thought the great USA was above that. We dont snoop to others level. Period.

Just answer my question about your child buried alive somewhere. Yes, it is the united states and we also shouldn't have a bunch of dumba$$es out yelling "what do we want" with the crowd responding "dead cops"- When do we want it? "now"

It's stoop. Some things are better left unknown for our own good. I know big girl won't understand but its not her strong suit anyway. If the waterboarding were kept secret, we wouldn't be having this discussion with big girl and that would be a good thing. Good thing waterboarding and sleep deprivation are all she is privy to. I sleep very well at night with a clear conscience knowing full well these things take place.

I read that he offered to waterboard Ted Cruz so that he can see how it feels. If this is true, it is hilarious.

All one needs to know about McCain, is that he couldn't beat the worst President in the history of the world.  But, I do respect his time in the service.  And that would be a little different than a community agitator.   

• 2 weeks later...

All one needs to know about McCain, is that he couldn't beat the worst President in the history of the world. But, I do respect his time in the service. And that would be a little different than a community agitator.

at both times obama ran who could beat him both Romney and McCain beat out the right so they were the best the Republicans had to offer. John McCain sseem like a cool guy.

It's stoop. Some things are better left unknown for our own good. I know big girl won't understand but its not her strong suit anyway. If the waterboarding were kept secret, we wouldn't be having this discussion with big girl and that would be a good thing. Good thing waterboarding and sleep deprivation are all she is privy to. I sleep very well at night with a clear conscience knowing full well these things take place.

because.....it is not happening to you

We are the USA and we are supposed to operate under a different set of rules when it comes to terrorists. (We are supposedly the best nation in the world)

We do, we don't drive knives under peoples fingertips, or chop of fingers and toestoes. And we definitely don't video and brag about beheading prisoners. We use only the most humane enhanced interrogation techniques.

We are the USA and we are supposed to operate under a different set of rules when it comes to terrorists. (We are supposedly the best nation in the world)

BigGirl -- "...supposedly the best nation in the world"  Seriously!?!?  Why do liberals have a hard time saying America IS the greatest nation on earth!!   SMH!