Stop the Browns please

Can't blame Buddy for not wanting to see his Oregon QB go to the Browns, but everyone laughed at Seattle for paying Flynn and then taking Russell Wilson. How did that work out? Winning in the NFL is all about chemistry.....getting the right pieces to the puzzle. If Cleveland takes Mariota, they need to draft defense for the rest of the draft. I bet right now they could trade Manziel for Clowney, but that wouldn't be smart either, since Clowney seems to be so sickly.

Can't blame Buddy for not wanting to see his Oregon QB go to the Browns, but everyone laughed at Seattle for paying Flynn and then taking Russell Wilson. How did that work out? Winning in the NFL is all about chemistry.....getting the right pieces to the puzzle. If Cleveland takes Mariota, they need to draft defense for the rest of the draft. I bet right now they could trade Manziel for Clowney, but that wouldn't be smart either, since Clowney seems to be so sickly.

Clowney not tough, that's his problem and ppl didn't listen to Spurrier when he told the media that. 

I think the Browns keep Manziel because they're the Browns, Hoyer is as good as gone. Browns organization is the Midwest version of Oakland and the Jets. 

Smdh, im gonna remember some of these comments, I have a spreadsheet on it, just like I saved some Oregon comments.

I remember one of your best quotes on here, and I don't have a spreadsheet. It was just really memorable. Ready?

"Johnny will be fine after he leads them to a playoff berth THIS SEASON"

How's that working out ? In 6 quarters, he has just over 100 yards total.

I remember one of your best quotes on here, and I don't have a spreadsheet. It was just really memorable. Ready?

Full season. Convieniently left that out??  

Also his WRs need to not drop passes. 

Nah, just because I don't think he can't play in NFL, doesn't mean I'm a "hater". My opinion is he is too small, too slow (to be a running qb), arm is not strong enough, suspect maturity level. I've said on here before, Wilson is smart and thick for his size. Brees has a huge arm for his size. Cleveland is a graveyard for qb. I don't think he will make it through a full season. This is my opinion, that's all. If that makes me a hater, does it make you a man crush blinded lover? You are always shaking your head at anything against him. You ppl got too much love for him (for whatever personal reasons).