Stop the Browns please

Wilson found himself in a great situation in Seattle. An established deffense and tremendous OLine and running game with an OC that understood how to win and groom his young QB for future success at the same time. The Perfect Storm for a young smart QB thats relentless in his own development.

Cleveland...eh!!! NotSoMuch.
Johnny Boys in trouble.

Wilson found himself in a great situation in Seattle. An established deffense and tremendous OLine and running game with an OC that understood how to win and groom his young QB for future success at the same time. The Perfect Storm for a young smart QB thats relentless in his own development.

Johnny Boys in trouble.

I watched an ESPN special on Wisconsin a few years ago after Russell had just transfered from NC State for his senior year. He took control from the first time he first walked into the locker room. He didn't know half of the players names, yet they all gravitated towards him. I've been a fan every since.

Johnny Boys in trouble.

The 0C is smart enough to realize that Wilson isn't a pocket passer and keeps him out of pocket. He doesn't drop back 40 times a game. They kill people on play action.

Scam Newton taking up for Johnny Douche Bag. Classic! Two POS's in a pod.

First off, they were cheering the big hit, like all NFL fans do. The same hits that SECSPN glorifies on a weekly basis. The fact that it was the first big hit on one of the most over-hyped, over-rated rookies of all time and the fact that this frail young man somehow injured his hamstring on a hit to his upper body was coincindential.

Hopefully John will be fully recovered and can face the Ravens defense this week. Please, please, please.

Scam Newton taking up for Johnny Douche Bag. Classic! Two POS's in a pod.

First off, they were cheering the big hit, like all NFL fans do. The same hits that SECSPN glorifies on a weekly basis. The fact that it was the first big hit on one of the most over-hyped, over-rated rookies of all time and the fact that this frail young man somehow injured his hamstring on a hit to his upper body was coincindential.

Hopefully John will be fully recovered and can face the Ravens defense this week. Please, please, please.

Live it up while you can. 

@JFowlerESPN: #Browns called Rex Grossman about joining team for one week but sides couldn't work out logistics. Grossman has whole family in for holiday

Rex? They are a mess.

Hr knows that offense better than any one in the league at this point, shame they couldn't get it done.

Manziel to injured reserve......

This should end the Clowney/Johnny debate in Garrity's mind......

But probably won't

Buddy loves Manziel and I understand that. He was an exceptional player in college. And it isn't impossible (I think improbable though) that he turns into a good nfl player. But you can NOT spend a #1 overall pick on him. Smith did not have that option. He certainly could be a higher pick than he was but not the first player taken. NOBODY had him graded that high. If you can't trade down, you had to take someone else. Picking him #1 is the kind of move that will (and should) get you fired if he doesn't pan out. If clowney is a miss, then everyone else was wrong too...

Buddy loves Manziel and I understand that. He was an exceptional player in college. And it isn't impossible (I think improbable though) that he turns into a good nfl player. But you can NOT spend a #1 overall pick on him. Smith did not have that option. He certainly could be a higher pick than he was but not the first player taken. NOBODY had him graded that high. If you can't trade down, you had to take someone else. Picking him #1 is the kind of move that will (and should) get you fired if he doesn't pan out. If clowney is a miss, then everyone else was wrong too...

TxHoops: let me ask you a question, if you are a professional athlete with a cold or flu-like symptoms or a stomach bug are you going to be mentally tough and play or chicken out to miss another game since you got cleared from a previous injury? 

Just asking since I saw Marshawn Lynch play with one of those symptoms versus Arizona Sunday. 

TxHoops: let me ask you a question, if you are a professional athlete with a cold or flu-like symptoms or a stomach bug are you going to be mentally tough and play or chicken out to miss another game since you got cleared from a previous injury?

Just asking since I saw Marshawn Lynch play with one of those symptoms versus Arizona Sunday.

Heck I played HS games with worse! Not disagreeing with Clowney being a panz. But you are a bright guy and know that has nothing to do with my point on the draft ;)

Heck I played HS games with worse! Not disagreeing with Clowney being a panz. But you are a bright guy and know that has nothing to do with my point on the draft ;)

It shows to me Spurrier was right on his statement about Clowney ;)… and also that kind of knee injury he ended up having is tougher than just having a torn acl. 

We shall see next season how both pan out.