Stop the Browns please

And alot of teammates were there, several were late for team meetings. Most reports are leaving that info out ;)

No, I've read that. The problem is that a QB is supposed to be the team leader on and off the field. We all know that Johnny is never going to be that guy. Some of us are just not willing to admit it.

No, I've read that. The problem is that a QB is supposed to be the team leader on and off the field. We all know that Johnny is never going to be that guy. Some of us are just not willing to admit it.

I see nothing wrong with a player on IR throwing a party, long as those attending (active teammates included) go do what you're suppose to do the next day. Im willing to bet its alot of NFL players who party it up on Fridays. I wonder how many are late for meetings as well. 

Something is obviously not right with the entire Manziel situation. I'm sure a lot of players go out to dinner, but I don't think I've heard of any getting into a brawl at the elevator after. You don't hear of a large amount of players being late because of a Friday night party, until manziel throws one.

I see nothing wrong with a player on IR throwing a party, long as those attending (active teammates included) go do what you're suppose to do the next day. Im willing to bet its alot of NFL players who party it up on Fridays. I wonder how many are late for meetings as well.

IR or not, he had an obligation to attend treatments that he felt compelled to miss. The team had to send someone to get him (In a real job his ass would be out of work.) Plus, he can't hold his liquor.

As for the other players, how many of them are 1st round picks with histories of off field problems?

IR or not, he had an obligation to attend treatments that he felt compelled to miss. The team had to send someone to get him (In a real job his ass would be out of work.) Plus, he can't hold his liquor.

As for the other players, how many of them are 1st round picks with histories of off field problems?

Oh so if you dont have a history that makes it ok?  Hmmmm interesting. Glad he still has his job though ;)

He is leading the team. It's just in the wrong direction.

I hear it was a quite a party though, replete with midget hookers, goats and coke.