Stop the Browns please

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cleveland may be the worst franchise in sports.  Feel sorry for Duke Johnson.  Guy is dynamic when he touches it and they can't seem to figure out how to get a RB the ball.  Good thing the folks there have the Cavs. 

Right hoops... Both Johnson and Crowell are beasts! JFF hasn't matured at all. If his primary receiver isn't open, he takes off running. He'll get killed like that in the NFL. Saying that, he still might be a better QB than what is starting in Houston or Dallas right now.

Right hoops... Both Johnson and Crowell are beasts! JFF hasn't matured at all. If his primary receiver isn't open, he takes off running. He'll get killed like that in the NFL. Saying that, he still might be a better QB than what is starting in Houston or Dallas right now.

I'll take my chances with Hoyer.

i saw some highlights and from what they were showing that o-line was horrible, he had to scramble just to throw a TD and complete other passes, from following the game online alot of folks were saying the WRs were dropping passes again, if true then I could see why he went one read & takeoff, I thought Hoyer would be better back in Cleveland but after seeing what I saw I reckon he's glad he's behind the Exans o-line, which really isnt any better unfortunately for him. 

• 1 month later...

@stephenasmith: Mike Pettine's comments might have been said to make life difficult for Johnny Manziel.

This is the hidden content, please

I normally dont agree with Skip on alot but he's spot on with this. Not sure what Russell Wilson he has been watching but it aint the one on the Seahawks. 

@SBNationNFL: Mike Pettine has no idea how to correctly use timeouts & it cost the Browns again on Sunday

@SInow: The Browns are reportedly expected to fire GM Ray Farmer and keep coach Mike Pettine

Lol! 

@MaryKayCabot: #Browns Mike Pettine and GM Ray Farmer likely to be fired, as early as Sunday night  

html

@FootballExpert: When Mike Pettine is fired, the last five coaches fired in the AFC North would have been the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

Don't have the link but according to yahoo sources, Manziel is through in Cleveland after today. Didn't even show up to the stadium for the game.

@247Sports: Report: #Browns are 'done' with Johnny Manziel, who wants to go to Cowboys: [

I get his frustration with the organization but he going about it the wrong way, when you under concussion protocol you have to check in. And honestly if I was him I definitely would have attended THIS game with it being Pettine's last with the Browns and would have smiled in his face every chance I got. Lol