WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

That was a tough loss. Not many people gave us a shot in this game and we showed up and showed them we belong. We had to be perfect and that insane punt return was a heartbreaker. Huge congratulations to WOS and their fans. Good luck next week.

To my Pirates thank you for another incredible season. I know you are hurting, but hold your head high...you have done yourself PROUD. To our seniors we will miss you so much. Go out and use the lessons you learned as a Pirate and continue to be great men!

It was good to see my peeps from WOS tonight. See y'all next week

That was a tough loss. Not many people gave us a shot in this game and we showed up and showed them we belong. We had to be perfect and that insane punt return was a heartbreaker. Huge congratulations to WOS and their fans. Good luck next week.

To my Pirates thank you for another incredible season. I know you are hurting, but hold your head high...you have done yourself PROUD. To our seniors we will miss you so much. Go out and use the lessons you learned as a Pirate and continue to be great men!

It was good to see my peeps from WOS tonight. See y'all next week

Sinton was a worthy opponent. Your QB is the best we've faced all year. Kudos to the Pirates for making this a closer game than many expected. When Sinton got the ball first in the 3rd quarter and WO-S held them to 4th down, that could have been the beginning of the end for the Pirates. I thought is we stopped your team there, it was over. But, the fake punt for a first down kept the game alive. I admire your coach for going all out to win this game. The game really wasn't decided until the 4th quarter and that's a credit to how well Sinton played. 

Good to see you tonight, p4s. Thanks for your good sportsmanship and making friends with your opponent's fans. 'Hope we'll see you in Dallas Friday.