LCM changing there offense to the Slot T

I just heard this morning that there possibly changing offense to the Slot T . I hope its not true for LCM program. Im not a big fan of the Slot T offense because there is no threat of throwing the ball and it makes you a one dimensional. I know we dropped a lot  of balls against Carthage but i don't think this is the right plan if it falls through.

I just heard this morning that there possibly changing offense to the Slot T . I hope its not true for LCM program. Im not a big fan of the Slot T offense because there is no threat of throwing the ball and it makes you a one dimensional. I know we dropped a lot  of balls against Carthage but i don't think this is the right plan if it falls through.

Depends on what yall return on Offense. Strong o-line with fast RB's and a disciplined QB needed for that offense.

Depends on what yall return on Offense. Strong o-line with fast RB's and a disciplined QB needed for that offense.

We will have two good running backs with Winters and King. Our Qb will not be a dual threat imo. I think most of our Oline graduated this year. I think we would be better at spreading people out then running the Slot T. Everyone in this area runs that offense and it is prepared for it week in and week out. How many running offenses are still in the playoffs? I would rather them go back to the triple  I formation like they ran in the  80's or maybe the veer. I would like to see something different.

Yes I heard the same thing a couple weeks ago (WOS).  Let him go over there and get an eye opener and I'm sure LCM will have someone to fill that spot.  Agree with you Chris QB will be very week for the Slot T from the JV game I saw when we played them.  Coaches should look at other players for the QB if they decide to run that style offense.  From what I heard from an LCM coach they have a couple of players that would be very good at it but highly unlikely they would even be considered since they have done very well this year on the defense side of the ball.  Will be curious to see how things will come out next fall for the Bears. 

I don't think the slot T would fit them well either, but they do need some more diversity on offense, they were way to predictable on O this season.

that's because we run about the same 4 plays. Bubble screen, zone read , ISO, post. I've said our play calling on offense was not great and we could have been better. Me personally I like the no huddle spread like Georgetown ran against Nederland few years ago. Nederland had a good defense but in the second half they were gassed and the game was over. I really don't know if it would fit LCM but when we ran the spread our best season was 7 and 3 and we missed the playoffs.

I could see where it would be a good fit for the guys we played this year just not sure what ya'll have coming up. I would think it'd be a tough time to switch to something like the slot T in a year after graduating most of your O-line. Or maybe its the right time if you have to coach up the youngers guys just as easy to teach new as old. Either way it will be interesting to watch unfold.