PICK YOUR UPSET FOR FRIDAY NIGHT

skipper

Can you consider that an "Upset"?
Manvel # 3 in the State....Katy "receiving votes"
Manvel #10 in the Country(Maxpreps).....Katy "NR"

I'm going with the underdog in this one.....that dog will hunt.

Anyone that knows these two teams will tell you Katy is the better team. You seem to have not caught up yet so we will slow down and wait for you. Rankings as you have quoted are only based on won/loss records. Manvel over Katy would be a huge upset.

Anyone that knows these two teams will tell you Katy is the better team. You seem to have not caught up yet so we will slow down and wait for you. Rankings as you have quoted are only based on won/loss records. Manvel over Katy would be a huge upset.

Slow it down for me...because I know absolutely NOTHING about Katy lol

Not happening buddy...not this year...CP is playing some ball right now

If it happened you would be forced to cheer on Crosby,unless you have family on the Tivy team too. So I'm going with Tivy for the win&upset.

I'm going with Tivy over Cedar Park seeing how Cedar Park was shutout by a terrible Drippings Springs team, lost to a good Vandergrift team that plays no DEFENSE, and they tied for fourth in their district. Kerrville 35-28 cause Johnny Football calls them before the game and gives a peptalk the day before the Manziel NFL era begins... CC TAKEOVER whoever wins this game anyways plus them CP people talk way too much trash for my liking.....

Nope no family in Tivy ...I have 2 family members who live in the Bella vista neighborhood in Cedar Park

Whatever it taked to pull one more png fan over to the code red side. Seriously, good luck to your family and let's go cougars!