5A D2 REGIONAL FINAL: CROSBY vs HUTTO

Cougar14.2

If you have to start a comment by "no knock on Crosby" then it is a knock. Get off our bandwagon too. All I read was 1st sentence anf now I'm moving on. How many what ifs do you have to play. Well they are div II or they're gonna play Brenham or never mind I'm done with your asine takes so go make a Sonic commercial that is horrible btw what a dork!!

If you have to start a comment by "no knock on Crosby" then it is a knock. Get off our bandwagon too. All I read was 1st sentence anf now I'm moving on. How many what ifs do you have to play. Well they are div II or they're gonna play Brenham or never mind I'm done with your asine takes so go make a Sonic commercial that is horrible btw what a dork!! I

Have you seen Crosby play?

Allow me to answer since he won't. NO! At least not since some microfiche game film from 1933 at the public library in whatever podunk town he cones from. He just keeps proving every Crosby fans argumentry since August.

WOW!! I've taught you smacktalk well young Jedi, lol!!

Just tired of smh over and over. Proud of our boys, over the 'but ifs' for their wins. But if only most of their teams had the coaching staff, heart and talent we did......but if only. Sit at home and dribble already.

If you have to start a comment by "no knock on Crosby" then it is a knock. Get off our bandwagon too. All I read was 1st sentence anf now I'm moving on. How many what ifs do you have to play. Well they are div II or they're gonna play Brenham or never mind I'm done with your asine takes so go make a Sonic commercial that is horrible btw what a dork!! I

Not to knock crosby but you can't play with the tradition that brenham has. With all due respect to Brenham, most all were very respectful, traditon didn't suit up yesterday. Now......easy bracket. Haters keep moving. (There was the one grown man that told one of our kids he 'fing sucked' from the sideline but lets throw that classy bad apple oUT brenham was top notch)

No knock on Crosby, but Division II was there for the taking this year. Congrats on the Cougars for taking care of business.

Sad that both Quarter Final games for 5A are in the Austin area.

George Ranch plays Temple in Round Rock's very impressive looking Kelly Reeves Athletic Complex.

Something also needs to be said of Temple and Hutto's district, getting two teams in one district to the quarterfinals = stout.

A reporter standing by me at the GRHS game (who was also at the Temple Ridge Point game) said Temple wouldn't be able to match GRHS' speed after watching GRHS score 4 TD's in about 10 minutes in the second quarter.
GRHS was playing 2nd string midway through 3rd quarter. Lots of guys got playing time.
Hopefully Crosby's speed will be the winning factor vs Hutto.

Good luck to the Cougars... Hopefully either GR or Crosby can win the Region Title and keep it in the Houston area. Just doesn't seem right to play the Region III title game in the Austin area and not the Houston area.

No knock on you but if you want to talk George Ranch football start a George Ranch Thread.

This is a Crosby thread. In Crosby we pray hard, work hard, salute our veterans, and support a football team that will knock the p!ss out of you.

Broncos, Sandcrabs, Baby Lions, Water Elephants it doesn't matter. Knock. The. P!ss. Out. Of. You.

Just tired of smh over and over. Proud of our boys, over the 'but ifs' for their wins. But if only most of their teams had the coaching staff, heart and talent we did......but if only. Sit at home and dribble already.

Slow down, deep breaths plus I'm outta likes for the day. Dang remind me never to piss u off!! Lol of course with all due respect CC TAKINGOVER TEXAS

state university!!!!!

Slow down, deep breaths plus I'm outta likes for the day. Dang remind me never to piss u off!! Lol of course with all due respect CC TAKINGOVER TEXAS

state university!!!!!

I'm good having an adult beverage and putting up the Code Red Christmas tree.

I'm from Angleton and was at the game. Hutto offense consists of quick slants and a deep route going to #6 everytime. #6 is real quick on his feet so Crosby better have their fastest db on him. As for the qb, Angleton could not put any pressure on him therefore he had all day to throw or he would take off running. He is pretty quick also. They have no run game and their defense is pretty stout.Good luck to both teams.....

I'm from Angleton and was at the game. Hutto offense consists of quick slants and a deep route going to #6 everytime. #6 is real quick on his feet so Crosby better have their fastest db on him. As for the qb, Angleton could not put any pressure on him therefore he had all day to throw or he would take off running. He is pretty quick also. They have no run game and their defense is pretty stout.Good luck to both teams.....

What makes me feel a little better is that Hutto was only able to score 21 points on Angleton. I think Angleton had more trouble with Dayton's offense, Hutto just had the better defense. I think if Angleton held them to 21 points that they shouldn't be able to get much more if even the same 21 on Crosby's defense. Hill had a solid game for Brenham but I was impressed with the way Crosby didn't allow him to hit the big play the way he had been in weeks prior. The speed of Crosby's dbs to run down Patterson and save touchdowns a couple of times was also impressive. If Crosby gets to Hutto's qb the way they did Brenham's I think they win, maybe even by the 19 point average they have been so far.

Hey Crosby Cougars here is a fun fact for you about the Hutto hippos, 7 of the 10 regular season games that the hippos won was against teams that had 6 to 10 regular season game losses.... that's right, your 11-2 hippos may seem wild but in reality they belong in a petting zoo playing teams like new caney porter,png, and galena park almost all year, don't believe it? Just go to max preps and see for yourself

Exactly what I saw and made that observation at beginning of thread. If y'all could have pressured the QB it would have been a different outcome. Fortunately he won't be allowed the luxury of 6-7 sec in the pocket and will be pressured all game to receivers that are avg at best

What you think footballer06 front 4 being left to right

55,57,99,40. . . . 2 seconds Topps to get rids of the ball lol

Sounds good. He camped out against Angleton and still had some inc and an int so he's about to see a different animal and pressure. CC TAKEOVER shutting up them doubters and haters one town at a time!!!

I think Crosby takes this one fairly easy.  Hutto is big up front but I think Crosby's D line will put more pressure on the QB than Angleton did.  Hutto QB is shifty and they have a few good wide outs but I think overall Crosby is way more talented.  Crosby will definitely have their hands full with Cedar Park though.   

Crosby Cougars moving on to the semifinals to face Cedar Park ;)

I think you're right. If Crosby plays the way they have the last couple of weeks, not only do I think we handle the Hippos, I also think we take out the Timberwolves and go to Dallas. I think the L to King gave the staff a blueprint on how to deal with dynamic backs. IMO the only teams left with enough offense to beat Crosby are Ennis and South Oak Cliff and they play each other in the region 2 final. It's first things first though and the Hippos are next to get poached.