5A D2 REGIONAL FINAL: CROSBY vs HUTTO

Cougar14.2

Remind me of what???? Crosby D Line will need to put Vaseline on because them Hippos are good at holding.

In that case, Hutto's o-line will need some butt paste because Crosby's good at busting people's arse. Some of the licks Crosby defenders lay cause kids to rethink how much they really want to play football.

Looks like we get to inflict a little pain on the ol Friendswood coach as well since he had the luxury of a virtual bye every year playing the inner city Houston schools while Crosby had to run the gauntlet of SETX / CenTx / then down South. Makes you think why his playoff appearances look so Padded eh!! CC TAKEOVER coming to San Marcos #CodeRed #Buyaticket #Buyacowbell!!!!!

Nice catch footballer06. . But I think we can let daytonfan9210 slide on that. I believe he had way to much bluebell in the week leading up to the game steering him in the wrong direction, but after a weekend of being able to hear nothing but cowbells and cougars he has came back to reality and now sees the real meaning of the takeover!!! #CCTAKEOVER #CODERED #THETAKEOVERHASBEGAN #ENOUGHSAID #NOTHINGWILLBREAKUS #DEFENSE #KILLTHEHIPPOS

Nice catch footballer06. . But I think we can let daytonfan9210 slide on that. I believe he had way to much bluebell in the week leading up to the game steering him in the wrong direction, but after a weekend of being able to hear nothing but cowbells and cougars he has came back to reality and now sees the real meaning of the takeover!!! #CCTAKEOVER #CODERED #THETAKEOVERHASBEGAN #ENOUGHSAID #NOTHINGWILLBREAKUS #DEFENSE #KILLTHEHIPPOS

I've got em all saved in my database so showing leniency towards the unbelievers is a one shot deal. After that they on their own!! CC TAKEOVER!!!

I've got em all saved in my database so showing leniency towards the unbelievers is a one shot deal. After that they on their own!! CC TAKEOVER!!!

That way next year we can beat the defending state champs, lol. ;)

You do realize our team will be even better next year with what we have coming back right? Dayton with no Keener, McBride, Chambers OR Baughmann might get beat down the way Crosby did during '06 and '07. Welcome to our world during the Stewart era.

You do realize our team will be even better next year with what we have coming back right? Dayton with no Keener, McBride, Chambers OR Baughmann might get beat down the way Crosby did during '06 and '07. Welcome to our world during the Stewart era.

Not saying you are right, not saying u are wrong, but you do realize everyone said the same thing you just said about dayton, but about crosby and Crosby proved them wrong, Dayton has entire starting o-line coming back, great defensive players coming back and a load of talent off the jv, freshman teams and a beast of a running back that will be a freshman next year,

But anyways this is about crosby whooping Hutto, I was just messing around with 06.

Not saying you are right, not saying u are wrong, but you do realize everyone said the same thing you just said about dayton, but about crosby and Crosby proved them wrong, Dayton has entire starting o-line coming back, great defensive players coming back and a load of talent off the jv, freshman teams and a beast of a running back that will be a freshman next year,
But anyways this is about crosby whooping Hutto, I was just messing around with 06.

I hear you. It's hard to pass on a little Dayton/Crosby smack.

Oh yeah, about that 8th grade back. I heard he was pretty good but Crosby has an even better 8th grade back. If I remember what I was told correctly our Cubs beat down the Ponies something like 36-19 in the last game of their season. Was told Crosby's qb threw for about 300 yards and the little Cubs made some impressive catches over Dayton dbs. If that's true I'm not sure if any Dayton team beat Crosby in football this year.

Seriously though, it's cool to see Dayton fans support Crosby the way they have, especially at the games even though they still wear purple. Even saw some BH fans, they came incognito of course but still showed up. All in all I just hope Crosby can bring a title to the area to erase some of this stigma.

Really, Both of you are talking about 8th grade backs? Just kidding lol, But really Angleton has a freshman throwing/running Qb. It's going to be nice to finally have a gun under center to complement their powerful running game. Already looking forward to second game of the season next year. This year they surprised a lot of people, and with ALOT of players coming back it's only gonna be more exiting. But anyways that's a whole 9 months from now, As for now,I hope Crosby puts a beating on them to represent houston area football....

Really, Both of you are talking about 8th grade backs? Just kidding lol, But really Angleton has a freshman throwing/running Qb. It's going to be nice to finally have a gun under center to complement their powerful running game. Already looking forward to second game of the season next year. This year they surprised a lot of people, and with ALOT of players coming back it's only gonna be more exiting. But anyways that's a whole 9 months from now, As for now,I hope Crosby puts a beating on them to represent houston area football....

It's never ending around here with these two teams, just part of the rivalry to see who has what coming up. I think most of us pull for each other when we're not playing against one another. We were having dinner on the Riverwalk and I accidentally cursed out loud when Angleton scored in OT and won it. My wife then proceeded to scold me in front of other patrons for checking my phone every 3 mins and blurting out random swear words, but when I told her Dayton just lost by 1 point in OT she even said one too. Just the way it is between the two teams.

Appreciate the support though and see y'all in Crosby next year. The '15 version of the Cougars should be a sight to see.

Congrats Crosby Cougars=54 years ago in 1960 Crosby made it to this game=Rd #4 and won going to rd #5 & beat White Oak 14-0,then advanced to state & fell 20-0 to Albany.Alot to be excited about in Crosby w/alot of returning starters back for 2015.And yes the Coogs are trending + w/back to back wins@home over Dayton,it took OT but the defense has been the differance in 2014,Crosby's had a potent offense for many yrs.I've said it for years=when Crosby plays DEFENSE 1st look out=so I'd like to personally say you've earned my respect Coogs as only 4 teams left on the your side of the bracket,beat Hutto and you & 1 other battle for your state title game shot=I've already w/3 others reserved our room right across the street from Jerry World,hope to see ya there ;) :)

Good luck Coogs, going to be a great game.  Stay focused Cougars and keep playing the way you have all year.  Awesome Coaches, great athletes and not to mention the awesome fan base we have.  With all that said, should equal out to a victory for the Cougars.   Also good luck to my Freshman RB Craig Williams.  Let's add another state championship to that resume (Sqwirl) #21.

I'm sorry,but your talking about 2015 Crosby team. C'mon man who cares about that now.

The Angleton guy said he was already looking forward to the second game next season since theirs is over now. I was just informing that there would be no drop off in what Crosby will run out on the field next year. People last year talked about this year's squad without the Twins too, doesn't look like it took anything away from the title run the kids are currently on now.

Alot of talented Freshman kids coming up that only lost one game in two years while in Jr. high and that was to a very good Northshore team, lost that in the final seconds of the game.  The drop off from this year was due to our RB getting moved to varsity and had a lot of injuries.  Right now enjoying the varsity squad that has proved everyone wrong and will do it again vs Hutto.