Jasper vs. Henderson- 2pm Saturday @ Abe Martin in Lufkin

Bulldog92

Jasper is the greatest team of all time. Bigger, faster and stronger than the Pittsburgh Steelers. Coached by the ghosts of Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry. I heard Peyton Manning calls Jaspers QB for advice. Jimmy the Greek picked Jasper to win the Super Bowl. No way Henderson should even be on the same field. I would not be surprised if Castles forfeits ahead of time.

31-21...Lions.

Jasper is the greatest team of all time. Bigger, faster and stronger than the Pittsburgh Steelers. Coached by the ghosts of Vince Lombardi and Tom Landry. I heard Peyton Manning calls Jaspers QB for advice. Jimmy the Greek picked Jasper to win the Super Bowl. No way Henderson should even be on the same field. I would not be surprised if Castles forfeits ahead of time.

Everything you just said but replace Jasper with Henderson and add in a Chappelle impersonation of Rick James saying "This is District 9, B****!"

31-21...Bulldogs.

Stadium question.  Who is home team?  And which side of the stadium is that on?  Are there signs marking visitor and home on the parking lot?  I have only been there once, and parked on the wrong side, then had to walk half way around the county to get to the other side.  Probably missed five minutes of the game.  Don't want to do that again.

This one's gonna be good and the folks from that other board are already talkin' Henderson up! Let 'em talk. Go Dawgs!

Couple weeks ago you said Jasper is 3-0-1 vs Henderson...and I said I hope we get a chance to make that 3-1-1. Looks like I got my wish. This one will be a knock down, drag out, 4 qtrs brawl. Im gonna talk some smack...but I expect this game to come down to the last possession.  

Couple weeks ago you said Jasper is 3-0-1 vs Henderson...and I said I hope we get a chance to make that 3-1-1. Looks like I got my wish. This one will be a knock down, drag out, 4 qtrs brawl. Im gonna talk some smack...but I expect this game to come down to the last possession.  

It probably will. Can't wait. :)

Stadium question.  Who is home team?  And which side of the stadium is that on?  Are there signs marking visitor and home on the parking lot?  I have only been there once, and parked on the wrong side, then had to walk half way around the county to get to the other side.  Probably missed five minutes of the game.  Don't want to do that again.

Bump.