Hardin-Jefferson 20 Bellville 10/Final

WOSgrad

oh I forgot for the breakfast deal you have to have at least three teeth. that should cut the number down by 65%

Ahh the great setx Nostradamus has proved to be a complete failure as a handicapper so now he wants to get into dentistry.
No worries Boner our boys eat well and they are plenty big, ask Belville

man you etx/wanna be coon a$$ guys make me laugh most of yall are alright but then you get the few, but we all have village idiots just got deal with them. have fun with the guys down the road LG. you beat them I will come buy you all breakfast. Then you can see who have been talking to.

Can I get a translator please?

man you etx/wanna be coon a$$ guys make me laugh most of yall are alright but then you get the few, but we all have village idiots just got deal with them. have fun with the guys down the road LG. you beat them I will come buy you all breakfast. Then you can see who have been talking to.

East Texas is far more backwoods than we are here. I think you should look there for missing teeth. But, given your obvious lack of knowledge, I wouldn't expect you to know that.

In my book he has proved he is better than you, he took HJ in this game you took Belville, to make your prediction even worse you picked Belville big... Bedelmon 1 Boner 0

Ahh the great setx Nostradamus has proved to be a complete failure as a handicapper so now he wants to get into dentistry.
No worries Boner our boys eat well and they are plenty big, ask Belville

mission complete I found out who is beddumb bitch and I also found who has only three teeth. who guys are easy