*HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports HS SPORTS SHOW*/TONIGHT 6pm

Show has started!

Shelbyville had internal strife at the end of the season. According to what I read on smoaky their starting QB Watson and their starting WR were kicked off the team for playing a pickup game of basketball at one of their houses, and Watson sat out the playoff game while the other kid came back. Violation of team rule. Plus Burrell was out with an injury in the Ore City game. Think they had to start a sophomore QB and they had 12 fumbles I think. Go on there and check it out it was a real soap opera.All three played the final game vs. WS though. If WS plays like that on defense the rest of the way watch out sports fans!

Enjoyed dinner with Mr. BG and liltex at the Corner... Got to talk a little football and basketball. And I also got to buy dinner since I couldn't pick my mom out of a naked Chinese army when it comes to 21-5a vs 22-5a football! 😜

You're welcome. The guy at the counter said he thought he went to school with you. Lincoln?