Called It!!!

Baller 93

"No one said anything about comparing quality wins between PNG and Nederland. I simply listed the opponents PNG has played. In the past 5+ years this is probably the lowest SETX football has been a while, but if you can't see that then you haven't been attention the past couple of years. So what Im trying to say is that PNG is winning in a down year against sub par teams at best. Im glad PNG is winning finely but don't act like yall are the champs now and are gonna pound Nederland in 2 weeks."

"We will see how good SETX football is when playoffs start. 22-5A is not as good as y'all think. 21-5A has better teams from top to bottom. If PNG and Central are loaded with talent. Bet me right now that neither one of those team go to the second round!"

For all the people that made comments about me being wrong this year and for all the fans who don't see the reality or bigger picture(the rest of Texas outside one small area) and called teams "Loaded" referring to PA Titans fans at the start of the year. 21-6A maybe wasn't as good as advertised. If it wasn't for North Shore that district would be sitting at home too. You can't win if you don't play Defense!    

Points allowed(Yds allowed)  Ozen: 41(421) Central: 55(699)  PNG: 56(439)  Westbrook: 45(426)

Deer Park: 41(473) LaPorte: 35(523)   Nederland: 31(278)-Can't say anything here, Nederland played pretty well on D,too many turnovers.

"No one said anything about comparing quality wins between PNG and Nederland. I simply listed the opponents PNG has played. In the past 5+ years this is probably the lowest SETX football has been a while, but if you can't see that then you haven't been attention the past couple of years. So what Im trying to say is that PNG is winning in a down year against sub par teams at best. Im glad PNG is winning finely but don't act like yall are the champs now and are gonna pound Nederland in 2 weeks."

"We will see how good SETX football is when playoffs start. 22-5A is not as good as y'all think. 21-5A has better teams from top to bottom. If PNG and Central are loaded with talent. Bet me right now that neither one of those team go to the second round!"

For all the people that made comments about me being wrong this year and for all the fans who don't see the reality or bigger picture(the rest of Texas outside one small area) and called teams "Loaded" referring to PA Titans fans at the start of the year. 21-6A maybe wasn't as good as advertised. If it wasn't for North Shore that district would be sitting at home too. You can't win if you don't play Defense!    

Points allowed(Yds allowed)  Ozen: 41(421) Central: 55(699)  PNG: 56(439)  Westbrook: 45(426)

Deer Park: 41(473) LaPorte: 35(523)   Nederland: 31(278)-Can't say anything here, Nederland played pretty well on D,too many turnovers.

I will cause I reminded them last yr KWP held Ned under 275 yds.Differance Ned(Kimler/Seay combo w/3 ints & 1 fumble.Ned -da meats.This yr KWP got the turnovers w/short field.Dayt played w/o dist #1starting 2,000 yd passer.Scary=All Of Kings skill position players are Jrs,All but a few Crosby players will return,All of Dayt O/L jrs/sophs 3 rb's return,lb's ret,1 loss jv dist champs coming onboard=2015 these will be 3 of 4 playoff teams

I will cause I reminded them last yr KWP held Ned under 275 yds.Differance Ned(Kimler/Seay combo w/3 ints & 1 fumble.Ned -da meats.This yr KWP got the turnovers w/short field.Dayt played w/o dist #1starting 2,000 yd passer.Scary=All Of Kings skill position players are Jrs,All but a few Crosby players will return,All of Dayt O/L jrs/sophs 3 rb's return,lb's ret,1 loss jv dist champs coming onboard=2015 these will be 3 of 4 playoff teams

just make sure and wear that horse head and bronco bling. I think it might be good luck.

bro, i'm a believer now!!! and props you called it!!! that's what i'm preaching now. mediocrity at it's finest. they are all happy to make it to the playoffs and get knocked out 1-4 rds.(most of them won't last past rd3)